zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
So I have a question for the developer. Am curious are we going to get a proper BBC route or is the beach thing it? Anyway keep up the good work.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
So I have a question for the developer. Am curious are we going to get a proper BBC route or is the beach thing it? Anyway keep up the good work.
There already is a BBC route if you follow Sato route and start working at Kinky Kittens.
- And then as you said there is more BBC content via the beach events.

fhljgsqdkfjhs

Sep 22, 2020
Those rpgm games are always a cancer when it comes to sizing. I only have the choice of a boring fullscreen who resize my whole computer, or the non fullscreen mode which show the game with the size of a stamp. How can I have a windowed mode with a good size please?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Those rpgm games are always a cancer when it comes to sizing. I only have the choice of a boring fullscreen who resize my whole computer, or the non fullscreen mode which show the game with the size of a stamp. How can I have a windowed mode with a good size please?
F5 or F6 should help a bit.

Reactions: abirvg
Apr 16, 2022
Magpie. F5 doesn't help for shit, all you get is horrible pixelization. The developer posted a link in its patreon page which is available for everyone, get that program and use it.

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
There already is a BBC route if you follow Sato route and start working at Kinky Kittens.
- And then as you said there is more BBC content via the beach events.
Sorry I should of been more clear on my question, will you start a standalone BBC route not a route that branches off another route like Sato route? Also I always wonder why was there a feature to change hair color. Thank you for the replay.

Apr 16, 2022
Sorry I should of been more clear on my question, will you start a standalone BBC route not a route that branches off another route like Sato route? Also I always wonder why was there a feature to change hair color. Thank you for the replay.
No. Game is finished and it will probably stay finished until people show them support ($). Everyone wants more but no one wants to open their pockets.

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
interesting. Anyway it is true: art in Acerola Games is very good. Only blind people (or trolls) say the opposite.

Last edited:

yoshemitsu

Nov 1, 2018
I wish Acerola games could be as good as this one. Art looks good, but writing and scenes diversity are way worse.
Well, in a first few games they make some strong combat gameplay. Like my favorite Treasure Hunter Claire. With magic and ero attacks. And all of their game in same universe i suppose. Talking about writing. With some mumbo-jumbo fantasy crap, gods and demons.

Reactions: spokkimax
Apr 16, 2022
Almost all Acerola games. Maybe some of OneOne1 games. Country girl. Maybe saint emiliana or public defence corp.
None of those games are even remotely on the same level. Most of those are not NTR at all. The only decent actually NTR game from Acerola is Yukino, the others are okay but not in the NTR department.

• Haha
Reactions: spokkimax

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
interesting. Anyway it is true: art in Acerola Games is very good. Only blind people (or trolls) say the opposite.
Yeah, their games also look pretty similar: Claire and Colette have really similar scenes. I wish they could invest some effords in peculiar or different paths or fetishes!

Well, in a first few games they make some strong combat gameplay. Like my favorite Treasure Hunter Claire. With magic and ero attacks. And all of their game in same universe i suppose. Talking about writing. With some mumbo-jumbo fantasy crap, gods and demons.
My comment was more about scenes' writing and diversity, i found a lot of scenes kinda plan or not interesting, while few others was kinda good. Gameplay wise their games work fine, but with some effords their games could go from decent/good to amazing.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes