Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Alright guys, how is this game for the "ntr averse" crowd?

How are the endings? Can you keep fmc loyal? Can she become "sluttier" without taking the whole town's dicks?

Or is she doomed to a life of humiliation and cumraggery?

How about the MC? Can he have his revenge? Can he keep his woman in line? Is he a willing cuck?

Or is he doomed to a life of despair?
There is only one path with no NTR.
It's funny you ask. Because a few days ago. I made a post.
It listed the routes and so on. It told what was good and bad about the game.
It explained that the game isn't like a number of other games were you have more freedom to do what you want.
It was taken down apparently just like the review I did on the game because they don't like people telling the truth.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
It explained that the game isn't like a number of other games were you have more freedom to do what you want.
It was taken down apparently just like the review I did on the game because they don't like people telling the truth.
I would have loved to read that. Goddamn shame.

Generally though they remove reviews when you're *very* rude about it or you demonstrably lie about the game.

But sometimes it does happen that reviews are just jettisoned for the smallest shit. It seems that it's happening more often these days, too.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Alright guys, how is this game for the "ntr averse" crowd?

How are the endings? Can you keep fmc loyal? Can she become "sluttier" without taking the whole town's dicks?

Or is she doomed to a life of humiliation and cumraggery?

How about the MC? Can he have his revenge? Can he keep his woman in line? Is he a willing cuck?

Or is he doomed to a life of despair?
At this point there are over 20 endings to the game, take your pick!
- Everything from revenge endings to different kind of "happy" endings and NTR endings.

Ending list!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Honestly I did see your post and read everything... I think it was taken down because it belongs in the review section because it was gone very fast?!
- That said your review and critique is IMHO very misplaced, trying to compare this game with Acerola's games which is open-world NTR games from a big publisher and giving it critique for not being "like those games" is a really weird opinion. Why compare one game to another when they are very different types of games, this game is on purpose NOT what they offer.
- This game have fixed routes which tell a different story each time, and many of these routes have free-roam content alongside to compliment the experience. And like my post above shows, each route have its own unique ending.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
You think the comparison is unfair.
Your game currently is 4.77GB in size. Of that 4GB of it is tied up in images. You have several hundred Kb in programming and text.
Leanna's Slice of life has 752MB total in art, programming and text.
The man hours in development time you have in your game exceeds their total man hour time.

Young Elven wife Total game size 295MB of that 146MB is in art.
Again you eclipse their man hours massively

Zefira total 795MB total, 355MB in art, 20KB to 30KB programming and text
Again you easily eclipse the man hours put in the game

Hitozuma Elf no Orusuban 305MB total 56MB art ...

We can remove all the standard files that come with the engines and tiles and so on that aren't custom.
The point is we can reduce it to the files such as maps and scripts and so on.
Then we can look at the amount of code and text the games have and compare the.
Hitozuma is the one that comes out closest to your favor.

This thread started Aug 6, 2016. It's now Oct 18, 2022. Total elapsed time 6 years 2 months approx.
Granted you didn't spend every day working on it. I assume you have or had a regular job.
Maybe, you spent time learning. Well be generous and assume the first 2 years.

Most of your images are very similar with various changes, facial expression, skin tone, clothing.
There are some position changes in sex scenes.
This could have easily been done using a layer system.
I'd assume the reason you didn't use the layer system was early on you felt it was to complex or wasn't sure of the best way to implement it.

You might want to look into the size of the studios and also consider the number of games and projects they are working on at a time. Since you mentioned Acerola they put 3 games out of their own in 2018. That's just he projects we know of. That doesn't include contract work they may be doing for graphics an other stuff.

I'm not sure if you have a family like I do. I've also had to raise a son on my own for the last 16 years.
I'm sure many of those developers and artist also have families.

The point is simply the excuses they are a professional studio only flies so far with me. You are well past that point.
Ok, lets be real, I have never seen so stupid a comparison in my life.
- Comparing games size vs manhours used developing a game is stupid AF.

And IF you wanna compare Acerola games with Heavenstudios games then you can compare Stolen Newlywed Monica to Fleeting Iris which is a better comparison(IF I had to pick a game).
- They have both animated scenes.
- They are both around 5GB in size.... wonder why that is :unsure:(doh)
And not to mention Acerola games have TONS of repeating scenes over and over again like they always have...
Fleeting Iris have close to 0 repeating scenes.

Again you keep mentioning Acerola and comparing it to Heavenstudios, when you find out how many people they have in their work force then we can perhaps to a better comparison.
- Heavenstudios team have been 2 developers + 1 artist for over half the companies life. It's first in the last couple of years the team have grown beyond that.

Again why even mentioning "if the team have family?" ofc they do... don't everybody?!. All on the team have girlfriends / wife's / kids and other family members that require attention and time.
- And yes this is not their main jobs, this is a hobby / freetime related work.

Regarding dialogue and words for Fleeting Iris, I think you would be surprised how much there actually is, but if you actually play the game which have over 20 routes + other content, it's not hard putting 2 and 2 together and find out it have a fuck-ton of words in this game.
- Last year the number of dialogues lines was over 404.000 in Fleeting Iris.

Last edited:

SuperDuper7

Jan 23, 2017
Hi Zellemate
don't let Dionica bother you.
You made a fantastic game. One of the best games i ever played.
Millions of poeople love your game, so it doesn't matter, if there are one or a handful players, who don't like it.
Don't waste your time with them, we need your time & great talent for more wonderful, exciting & erotic content.
I wish you all the best - and all your fans do the same!
SuperDuper

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Hi Zellemate
don't let Dionica bother you.
You made a fantastic game. One of the best games i ever played.
Millions of poeople love your game, so it doesn't matter, if there are one or a handful players, who don't like it.
Don't waste your time with them, we need your time & great talent for more wonderful, exciting & erotic content.
I wish you all the best - and all your fans do the same!
SuperDuper
Thanks for your kind words! I will bring them forward to Starke the main dev. from Heavenstudios (y)

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes