Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Yes, and they don't have to agree with yours either, the difference is they are making the game and you're not so you understand why their standards matter and yours don't, don't you?

This quality of bust is fine by you, apparently most patrons don't agree that having busts that look like they were made for a DOS game 20+ years ago isn't acceptable by today's standards. Moving on.

There is just so much ridiculous in this statement that I'm not going to even bother debating it. "Minor changes". You have absolutely no fucking idea what you're talking about, which I already knew but this 100% confirms to anyone that does know. Moving on.

Yes, in retrospective we're all fortune tellers. How's your game going, though?

Like this?

View attachment 2133630 View attachment 2133632

And these were this month. They were explained what that would entail and how much delay they would case, to Patrons that is. So, what were you saying completely out of your ass again? (Note that the 54 YES and 6 NO was the one in favor of the delay).

See, it's fine to have your personal opinion on how a game should be made to your standards but when you try to shove it down people's throats as the end all be all opinion, that's when people have a problem with it and if the way to do it is negative as fuck much like yours is then I'm sure the vast majority of people here would rather you've kept it to yourself, or keep being an angsty sower bitter person, I'm not the one having an heart attack at the age of 30.
Expressing opinion is showing it as "the end all be all "? And yes people will come here and express their opinions regardless if they are supporters or not. This place will never be a full of yes mans like the discord.
Also my opinion is very much relevant as far as my support goes and you were the one accusing me of having something to say but not being supporter.

I can be only happy for current patrons that they get polls like this. Could you show me the polls for remaking the busts and upscaling the shota patch from 20ish to 34 scenes. I'm very much interested in the results.

Reactions: Erodaz

WhiteTemplar

Oct 8, 2017
Dude, you're complaining about a free dlc with 50+ HCGs being delayed. While they work on the next entry and a spinoff at the same time. While the base game is essentially finished and in stores.

But by all means, if the project isn't worth it, go get on dlsite and find me a game for less than 1500y, that isn't from a big studio (no euschelly, alicesoft etc) that has 50+ base cgs, and isn't from an established dev (they generally rehash their own stuff a lot, by using the old stuff as ref and sometimes borderline trace, see acerola/oneone1).

Besides, the output increased greatly over time, in both quantity and quality, in mid 2016 releases were on time but also nowhere near the scope and quality it is now.

Reactions: Sopherial

DötDöt4000

Nov 18, 2021
100% . Cant understand how ppl rly blame it. Jeah u can be sad that it be maybe the last day of the last promise month and stuff but cmon. In the end they do great work for just the Fanbase. Nothing as respect for them

Reactions: DMasta
Apr 16, 2022
Expressing opinion is showing it as "the end all be all "? And yes people will come here and express their opinions regardless if they are supporters or not. This place will never be a full of yes mans like the discord.
Also my opinion is very much relevant as far as my support goes and you were the one accusing me of having something to say but not being supporter.

I can be only happy for current patrons that they get polls like this. Could you show me the polls for remaking the busts and upscaling the shota patch from 20ish to 34 scenes. I'm very much interested in the results.
There really is no point on debating this further but do everyone a favor, particularly to yourself since it seems to aggravate you so much and go play some other game and complain in those threads instead.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
There really is no point on debating this further but do everyone a favor, particularly to yourself since it seems to aggravate you so much and go play some other game and complain in those threads instead.
No need for debating. Show me the polls i asked for (for remaking the busts and upscaling the shota patch from 20ish to 34 scenes) and i will as per your request never post in this thread again.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
No need for debating. Show me the polls i asked for (for remaking the busts and upscaling the shota patch from 20ish to 34 scenes) and i will as per your request never post in this thread again.
Not really sure what the fuss is all about my dude, the team have worked like this for a long time.
- There are never release dates for any patch, Starke do this on purpose.
- All patreons know this, patches come out when they are ready, not a moment earlier.
- So if anybody don't like this approach, they are welcome to leave.

Reactions: AreYouSerious?

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Not really sure what the fuss is all about my dude, the team have worked like this for a long time.
- All patreons know this, patches come out when they are ready, not a moment earlier.
- So if anybody don't like this approach, they are welcome to leave.
This doesn't answer my question. Feel free to read back my exchange with SeijuroHiko if you are interested and want to meaningfully contribute.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
This doesn't answer my question. Feel free to read back my exchange with SeijuroHiko if you are interested and want to meaningfully contribute.
I did, this was the answer to the whole thing.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I did, this was the answer to the whole thing.
Why are you dodging? My question is simple :

Can you show me the polls for remaking the busts and upscaling the shota patch from 20ish to 34 scenes?
If yes then please do, if not then why. (i gotta write this although that much should be obvious)

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Why are you dodging? My question is simple :

Can you show me the polls for remaking the busts and upscaling the shota patch from 20ish to 34 scenes?
If yes then please do, if not then why. (i gotta write this although that much should be obvious)
When checking I don't see a vote regarding "better quality busts or more scenes", but I will ask Starke to confirm this and update here. Good chance it's mentioned in one of the podcasts.

I can't understand why you are so held up with if there was a vote or not about adding more scenes to the game?
- If the developer wants to expand on his idea and improve his game, he can simply just do that.
- For Starke it's mostly about quality, and to deliver high quality scenes to the fans. Then its a bit about quantity after, and most fans typical want more and not less scenes. Which make this discussion really weird because you are whining about more content, a better and longer DLC, and yes that means more wait time but for a much better playing experience in the end.

Not to mention this DLC is free for everyone. So no need to be a patreon if you just want to play the DLC.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
When checking I don't see a vote regarding "better quality busts or more scenes", but I will ask Starke to confirm this and update here. Good chance it's mentioned in one of the podcasts.

I can't understand why you are so held up with if there was a vote or not about adding more scenes to the game?
- If the developer wants to expand on his idea and improve his game, he can simply just do that.
- For Starke it's mostly about quality, and to deliver high quality scenes to the fans. Then its a bit about quantity after, and most fans typical want more and not less scenes. Which make this discussion really weird because you are whining about more content, a better and longer DLC, and yes that means more wait time but for a much better playing experience in the end.

Not to mention this DLC is free for everyone. So no need to be a patreon if you just want to play the DLC.
I don't think there was such poll, he would have already posted it if there was one. I can only be sad that you have to mop after him that was not my intention.

Let me start with this bit why I asked for the polls:
View attachment 2133630 View attachment 2133632

And these were this month. They were explained what that would entail and how much delay they would case, to Patrons that is. So, what were you saying completely out of your ass again? (Note that the 54 YES and 6 NO was the one in favor of the delay).
He is intentionally misleading, "We were explained ... how much delay". Your average person would think that if they are explaining and making poll about delay for one extra scene they would surely ask about 10+ extra scenes, right? The extra scenes and busts remake were brought in the discussion about the delay earlier. Hence my questions about polls for those.

Another thing i would bring up is why is the content that was always as one of the least popular ones being scaled up so much ?
poll.jpg

There was this roadmap for upcoming content where each patch had amount of scenes and month of release. For years you were able to keep that up and eventually there was a month delay on the schedule . Month of delay on a two years ahead roadmap, that is nothing.

How does that compare to this new roadmap posted December 2020.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let's notice that we no longer have scene count like we used to. Sad downgrade but it is nothing compared to the delays. The first patch - Hobo was right released early June 2021, so there was no lingering delay that could hurt this roadmap. But after that ? Beach delayed from August 2021 month by month all the way till February 2022. Halloween scrapped. Shota patch that was supposed to take two (max three) months - from October to December 2021 is now is 8 months in making..

How is it that team that was able to predict multiple patches two years ahead with no more than one month error now can't predict roughly (let's say 1 month accuracy) when is the next patch landing?

Free but patrons are paying for it.
When you increase the scope of the patch than they have to pay more. It is simple. You say that fans want more not less, if they don't pay for it - sure. But did you ask patrons about it ? Generally people are ok with 1-2 week delay but taking patch from 3 months to 8 , probably not.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I don't think there was such poll, he would have already posted it if there was one. I can only be sad that you have to mop after him that was not my intention.

Let me start with this bit why I asked for the polls:

He is intentionally misleading, "We were explained ... how much delay". Your average person would think that if they are explaining and making poll about delay for one extra scene they would surely ask about 10+ extra scenes, right? The extra scenes and busts remake were brought in the discussion about the delay earlier. Hence my questions about polls for those.

Another thing i would bring up is why is the content that was always as one of the least popular ones being scaled up so much ?
1. Fans will always defend their beloved game, just ignore people you don't wanna discuss things with.
2. Just because you think its "the least popular" does not mean it is for everybody else.
3. Starke himself have been looking forward to making this DLC very much, for a very long time.

There was this roadmap for upcoming content where each patch had amount of scenes and month of release. For years you were able to keep that up and eventually there was a month delay on the schedule . Month of delay on a two years ahead roadmap, that is nothing.

How does that compare to this new roadmap posted December 2020.

Let's notice that we no longer have scene count like we used to. Sad downgrade but it is nothing compared to the delays. The first patch - Hobo was right released early June 2021, so there was no lingering delay that could hurt this roadmap. But after that ? Beach delayed from August 2021 month by month all the way till February 2022. Halloween scrapped. Shota patch that was supposed to take two (max three) months - from October to December 2021 is now is 8 months in making..

How is it that team that was able to predict multiple patches two years ahead with no more than one month error now can't predict roughly (let's say 1 month accuracy) when is the next patch landing?
1. Yes roadmap was used a while ago with "presumed" dates on them.
2. It was announced the team would move away from that development structure a bit after FI 1.0 was out the window. Moving to a more fluent and dynamic working conditions.
3. Just because there are no scene counts are NOT equal to downgrade?
4. You say delays, I call them postponements .... and why I call them that? Because there are NO set dates on any patches and there have not been for a while now. Like already mentioned. Shota patch was not set to come out in October, perhaps Starke hoped for that or even before, but things changed and more content is now being added to improve the experience.
5. Again the development structure have changed, and the team have never been able to predict 1 month ahead of time.

Free but patrons are paying for it.
When you increase the scope of the patch than they have to pay more. It is simple. You say that fans want more not less, if they don't pay for it - sure. But did you ask patrons about it ? Generally people are ok with 1-2 week delay but taking patch from 3 months to 8 , probably not
1. Once again you say delay....... but delayed compared to what? there was no release date.

Fun fact, reasons for some of the new work structure, and no set release dates is because the team have taken on even more work. Working on 2 games at the same time, (not to mention Shota standalone DLC), and the new game being worked on even have 2 version. So maybe, just maybe.... that is why things have changed compared to the old days.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
2. Just because you think its "the least popular" does not mean it is for everybody else.
3. Starke himself have been looking forward to making this DLC very much, for a very long time.
That poll is from Heaven studios discord.
Not sure the dev pushing his wants is a good thing.
I believe if people were given choice - lets say have some time where people can suggest things and most upvoted suggestions would go into a poll to see what is most desired.- shota wouldn't win.

1. Yes roadmap was used a while ago with "presumed" dates on them.
2. It was announced the team would move away from that development structure a bit after FI 1.0 was out the window. Moving to a more fluent and dynamic working conditions.
3. Just because there are no scene counts are NOT equal to downgrade?
4. You say delays, I call them postponements .... and why I call them that? Because there are NO set dates on any patches and there have not been for a while now. Like already mentioned. Shota patch was not set to come out in October, perhaps Starke hoped for that or even before, but things changed and more content is now being added to improve the experience.
5. Again the development structure have changed, and the team have never been able to predict 1 month ahead of time.

1. Once again you say delay....... but delayed compared to what? there was no release date.
Date doesn't need to be exact for there to be delay. Never saw "coming early 202x year" to be then "we have to delay till late 202x" ? The new roadmap alone creates expectations of release date/window, especially when precedence was set with earlier roadmap that was very accurate. But there were dates and there were delays and not a "we will release when it will be ready" but always "soon" or "next month" 1.08 from October 2021 to Feb 2022 was quite a ride of delays.

Fun fact, reasons for some of the new work structure, and no set release dates is because the team have taken on even more work. Working on 2 games at the same time, (not to mention Shota standalone DLC), and the new game being worked on even have 2 version. So maybe, just maybe.... that is why things have changed compared to the old days.
Well except that it was said that "new project will have no impact on FI".

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2022
Nor it will be answered, you're absolutely not worth the time. I would keep posting stuff to prove you wrong (read above) and you would keep pretending you didn't see it and pick on the game / company from another angle, IE the Poll you posted has higher votes literally by the order they were going to be released so of course they would be "more excited", the hobo stuff had been teased so of course there were more votes for the patches that were about to come out, that's called fallacy which you engage in often but I'm sure you know that, that's why you fail to show the Poll from 2~3 years ago that asked people which content they'd want to see more in the future and Shota beat everything else by a wide margin, as in Shota was above 50%, everything else combined was less than Shota, but that poll doesn't suit your argument so you forgot to mention it, maybe because you want to post stuff like this:

I believe if people were given choice - lets say have some time where people can suggest things and most upvoted suggestions would go into a poll to see what is most desired.- shota wouldn't win.
Except it did. That's why you didn't get an answer and that's why I stopped arguing with you, you're very shady on the way you argue not to call it despicable and you're absolutely not worth my or anyone's time, anyone with 2 fingers of forehead already realized you're only acting like a toddler here because you're butt hurt that you don't like Shota. Grow the fuck up, move on to another game.

By the way, it might seem like you're winning some sort of special Olympics argument with Zelmate but don't put us in the same bag or pretend there's some similarities between our arguments, even though he's supposed to be representing the team he doesn't make any sense most of the time and he has been shown giving people erroneous information dozens of times in this very thread even though he's PR for them for some reason, but you probably have already realized that as well, didn't you? That's why you're trying to throw shade in here to Zelmate instead of going to the "problem" directly.

You're only here because you want to throw a tantrum and be heard, if you really wanted a legitimate answer you'd go on their Discord and argue with Starke himself which I am 100% sure you're not going to but in case you grow a pair and do, please please please oh pretty please post the logs here so we can see how well that will go for you.

Have fun being bitter, kisses.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes