CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hi guys, is it possible to go full-screen in the game? The little window is hard to see. Also, is it possible to use the mouse to navigate? Thanks for your help.

tytyty2999

May 7, 2021
Hi guys, is it possible to go full-screen in the game? The little window is hard to see. Also, is it possible to use the mouse to navigate? Thanks for your help.
F6 = change size, F5 = fullscreen (but it have blackbars), in my case I can't use mouse to navigate (using a tool for game so idk about other ppl)

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Someone posted Magpie in this thread, a tool used to fullscreen games with quite to no quality loss. That's a lifesaver.

In the option menu you should be able to abilitate mouse imputs/navigation.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Someone posted Magpie in this thread, a tool used to fullscreen games with quite to no quality loss. That's a lifesaver.

In the option menu you should be able to abilitate mouse imputs/navigation.
Thank you, flashing my panties at you in appreciation.

• Haha
Reactions: JoJoPool

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Those "F" buttons don't seem to work for me. I tried to find the link for the Magpie app on the Patreon site, but I found nothing. Can somebody please post the link again to Magpie. Is the Shota vid available? I really can't play this game in a tiny box. Even the Beastiality game opens in a much larger window.

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Those "F" buttons don't seem to work for me. I tried to find the link for the Magpie app on the Patreon site, but I found nothing. Can somebody please post the link again to Magpie. Is the Shota vid available? I really can't play this game in a tiny box. Even the Beastiality game opens in a much larger window.
That's the one i used. Iirc default key to resize is ALT + F11

Naoki87

Jun 5, 2022
at first I thought it was interesting and complete freedom, but then it broke off when you approach a certain end of the game, which kills freedom and interest, the game constantly imposes a plot on you, which over time kills any interest to go through the same thing 20 times, why it was impossible to do that the story went through, and you play further in free

• Angry
Reactions: AreYouSerious?

ruisu43

Jun 5, 2021
Can I please get just a save when the beach unlocks, I got locked into the Garcia route and I overwrote my save. That flow chart is so big that is so easy to get locked into one route, its really annoying.

Nov 4, 2022
Hey guys, first time player here. Is the main story for the game completed? Also, what is the best way to tackle all the different routes? Which would ya'll recommend trying first?

pcaf

Dec 3, 2019
Hey guys, first time player here. Is the main story for the game completed? Also, what is the best way to tackle all the different routes? Which would ya'll recommend trying first?
At the moment most of the routes locks you from the other. So pick whichever as you'll have to replay the game over and over to see all of the available routes.

Naoki87

Jun 5, 2022
I thought it was a DLC, but these are just mini games that are played separately and do not need to be installed in the game itself...

Last edited:

iishin

Jan 25, 2018
Anyone have save at the starting in every route? , just want to re-play on all scene again. recollection just showing up CG

Edit : Found it now , Thanks!

Jaekynk

Mar 20, 2018
Anyone else feel the Townsend family whore ending came out of nowhere?

I mean the father called the husband a cuck. Wouldn't he also be a cuck since they shared the women in their village?

It just seemed like they slapped that ending onto the game at the last minute. Would have been better if they convinced the husband to accept Ayame or something different.

Edit: Also quite sad that there's no way to end up with Jack (the son iirc) that I know of.

Reactions: Erodaz
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes