Feb 27, 2021
After Shota, which route will it be? There's the dog and the free roam, I don't know if I'm right about that, but I think it's one of the two

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Nor it will be answered, you're absolutely not worth the time. I would keep posting stuff to prove you wrong (read above) and you would keep pretending you didn't see it and pick on the game / company from another angle, IE the Poll you posted has higher votes literally by the order they were going to be released so of course they would be "more excited", the hobo stuff had been teased so of course there were more votes for the patches that were about to come out, that's called fallacy which you engage in often but I'm sure you know that, that's why you fail to show the Poll from 2~3 years ago that asked people which content they'd want to see more in the future and Shota beat everything else by a wide margin, as in Shota was above 50%, everything else combined was less than Shota, but that poll doesn't suit your argument so you forgot to mention it, maybe because you want to post stuff like this:

Except it did. That's why you didn't get an answer and that's why I stopped arguing with you, you're very shady on the way you argue not to call it despicable and you're absolutely not worth my or anyone's time, anyone with 2 fingers of forehead already realized you're only acting like a toddler here because you're butt hurt that you don't like Shota. Grow the fuck up, move on to another game.

By the way, it might seem like you're winning some sort of special Olympics argument with Zelmate but don't put us in the same bag or pretend there's some similarities between our arguments, even though he's supposed to be representing the team he doesn't make any sense most of the time and he has been shown giving people erroneous information dozens of times in this very thread even though he's PR for them for some reason, but you probably have already realized that as well, didn't you? That's why you're trying to throw shade in here to Zelmate instead of going to the "problem" directly.

You're only here because you want to throw a tantrum and be heard, if you really wanted a legitimate answer you'd go on their Discord and argue with Starke himself which I am 100% sure you're not going to but in case you grow a pair and do, please please please oh pretty please post the logs here so we can see how well that will go for you.

Have fun being bitter, kisses.
I didn't block you earlier to give you chance to answer my question. But you keep on trying to weasel out while also insulting me. Enough. Bye.

Fun fact: I remember blocking someone that spoke much like you do named LawsuitIncoming / Ayame#1Fan. What are the chances...

Reactions: demnesn21151

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Just wanted to upload some saves that work with 1.12F to make life easier for people.
All saves mentioned below are the ingame save number.

Early game but without the first few days:
Save 15 = Day 15, where you can progress towards Clarke route, Family route, Garcias route and of cause Melvin and Sato + sub routes + Purity route.

Middle to late game:
Save 2+3 = Midway in Melvin + Sato route, IF you progress 1 more time in Melvin route, Fallen State will unlock which will give access to endgame scenes.
- Free-Roam is unlocked, so you can pick: No Tan, Full Tan, or Tan Lines.
- Subway molester is unlocked, Hobo content is unlocked, Park molester is unlocked.
- So when Fallen State is archived, is should be possible to check out all end game scenes in the game(with multiple saves).

Late game + other:
Rest of the saves is late game saves with progression towards Hobo route and towards Beach scenes/route.
- There is also some other mixed saves in between.

View attachment Diary.rar

Last edited:
May 5, 2022
About the pregnancy tag, is there pregnancy here? I need to ask since there are games on F95 that are not tagged as "pregnancy", but they have pregnancy and there are games tagged as "pregnancy" without any pregnancy content at all.

Reactions: Nessiah

yoshemitsu

Nov 1, 2018
About the pregnancy tag, is there pregnancy here? I need to ask since there are games on F95 that are not tagged as "pregnancy", but they have pregnancy and there are games tagged as "pregnancy" without any pregnancy content at all.
Nope. Its a simple story-wolking quest with a bunch of ending. In some of them there is a picture of "pregnancy" of main character. But in a gameplay there is no such of thing.

Last edited:

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
Can i start another route after i finish 1 route?
IE: I want to clear melvin route then goes to sato route and so on

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Can i start another route after i finish 1 route?
IE: I want to clear melvin route then goes to sato route and so on
Some routes do have a "Go back function". So when you complete a route you will get the option to go back and retry your decision.
- Melvin route also have this feature.

Last edited:

Shirourin

Mar 17, 2022
How many of the scenes in the /ss/ Patch / DLC are actually Shotacon? A while ago it was stated that all of them should be focused on it, but some of the previews I have seen on Twitter look like they aren't.

_Anti_

Oct 13, 2019
I went through the routes of Sato, Melvin and others. Do I have to start playing again to complete the family route?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I went through the routes of Sato, Melvin and others. Do I have to start playing again to complete the family route?
In general, yes.
- Only way to opt into family route is via day15 when the game splits out.
- Check my post -> Here and you can download my save folder. Day15 save(save16 in the diary folder) will get you to family route if you follow the right path via Melvin route (Think of an excuse, and next day Tell him what you learned from Jack) <- This will start Family route.

Reactions: Blake639

DötDöt4000

Nov 18, 2021
ETA on shota patch?
In his Podcast he was saying something about "Very very close". But in the same time he sayd " Every Game can be better when u put more time in it . Even if its 2 days , 2 wees , 2 Month". And then he talked about the Christmas Patch in December. So i think very close will be December 30.

Reactions: yoshemitsu

Shirourin

Mar 17, 2022
In his Podcast he was saying something about "Very very close". But in the same time he sayd " Every Game can be better when u put more time in it . Even if its 2 days , 2 wees , 2 Month". And then he talked about the Christmas Patch in December. So i think very close will be December 30.
The Christmas Patch is supposed to be a seperate one that will release after the Shota DLC, both of them supposedly still this year. It should still come out in November, so their team can actually finish the Christmas scenes before the year ends.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
ETA on shota patch?
:KEK:
Early October they made poll to include one more scene (4-5 days more) , the release was estimated to be in "20'ties of October" without it. It was still to come out by the end of the month with said scene.
31 Oct - CG team working on scene still
4 Nov - CG for the scene from poll posted.
No info otherwise what is happening now.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes