HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Anyone else feel the Townsend family whore ending came out of nowhere?

I mean the father called the husband a cuck. Wouldn't he also be a cuck since they shared the women in their village?

It just seemed like they slapped that ending onto the game at the last minute. Would have been better if they convinced the husband to accept Ayame or something different.

Edit: Also quite sad that there's no way to end up with Jack (the son iirc) that I know of.
There was a plan to do it supposedly but it got scrapped because funding or something with deadlines as well plus making their next games.

Something to that effect so they didn't add one in for happy Jack end.

TrapScat

Nov 18, 2020
In general, yes.
- Only way to opt into family route is via day15 when the game splits out.
- Check my post -> Here and you can download my save folder. Day15 save(save16 in the diary folder) will get you to family route if you follow the right path via Melvin route (Think of an excuse, and next day Tell him what you learned from Jack) <- This will start Family route.
hey can i get new download link for BESTIALITY dlc

camube

Jun 4, 2022
I just launched the game for the fist time and this will be my first experience with rpgmaker game. Does this game supports xbox one wireless controller or a ps4 controller?

How do i connect it?

Also, is there a way to undo dialogue like renpy? i guess there isnt?

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
That's the one i used. Iirc default key to resize is ALT + F11
Mr. Black, again thank you for the Magpie App, but, I don't know what to do with it. I downloaded it and opened it. After starting the program a small box opened up and it showed the Hotkey was Alt and F11. Can you by using baby steps tell me what I am supposed to do? Do I put the whole file in the game file? I started the game and pressed the "Hotkey" but nothing happened. Please break it down for me and I will bare your next baby.

• Haha
Reactions: SiriusBlack

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Mr. Black, again thank you for the Magpie App, but, I don't know what to do with it. I downloaded it and opened it. After starting the program a small box opened up and it showed the Hotkey was Alt and F11. Can you by using baby steps tell me what I am supposed to do? Do I put the whole file in the game file? I started the game and pressed the "Hotkey" but nothing happened. Please break it down for me and I will bare your next baby.
That works as a standalone program, think you can use it for whatever game or window you need to resize. Just open Magpie (when the small box appear you're good to go, just minimize it and leave it running) then switch to Fleeting Iris window and use the hotkey (alt + F11 by default). It should resize the game in fullscreen. Alt + F11 again to turn back the window size.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
That works as a standalone program, think you can use it for whatever game or window you need to resize. Just open Magpie (when the small box appear you're good to go, just minimize it and leave it running) then switch to Fleeting Iris window and use the hotkey (alt + F11 by default). It should resize the game in fullscreen. Alt + F11 again to turn back the window size.
Thank you, trying it now. Stay tuned..........

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Sirus_Black, I love you brother, the Magpie App worked like a charm. Soooo much better playing in practically fullscreen rather than in a 4 by 4 box. Now, do you have more magic up your sleeve that will let me use my mouse instead of the keys? I recently bought a Gamesir Controller but I haven't learned how to use it yet. Remember, most of my F keys don't seem to work.

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Sirus_Black, I love you brother, the Magpie App worked like a charm. Soooo much better playing in practically fullscreen rather than in a 4 by 4 box. Now, do you have more magic up your sleeve that will let me use my mouse instead of the keys? I recently bought a Gamesir Controller but I haven't learned how to use it yet. Remember, most of my F keys don't seem to work.
In game, press esc to open menu, then select system and shift mouse support to ON. Esc to close the menu and you should be able to play with your mouse. Kinda sure you still have to use Enter to talk to NPCs, but at least you can go around without the keyboard.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
In game, press esc to open menu, then select system and shift mouse support to ON. Esc to close the menu and you should be able to play with your mouse. Kinda sure you still have to use Enter to talk to NPCs, but at least you can go around without the keyboard.
Thank you, flashing my panties with love. You are my knight in shining armor. I will try it.

Dec 2, 2022
This game is really well made but I do hope the next one is slightly less on rails. I find it difficult to find some of the routes because of how hard the game pushes you early on down a few set paths.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes