mmd123

May 9, 2020
View attachment 144235

Overview:
An FBI agent flies to Japan in a mission, he meets a girl called Ayame. They fall in love and he asks her to move to the USA with him. Having never met her father and having her mother die 2 years earlier, Ayame had very little that bind her to Japan so she moved in the USA to him. A game about a regular woman and her fiance who engage in a story with lots of cheating, blackmailing, heavy corruption and a background of netorare. You will decided how the story unfolds one month before their marriage which is when the game will take place.
Thread Updated: 2022-10-19
Release Date: 2022-09-11
Developer: Heaven Studios - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.12F
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Gallery Unlock:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Extras: FAN SIG - Guide - Guide 2 - - Beasty DLC FIX

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 15935 View attachment 15936 View attachment 15937 View attachment 15939 View attachment 15940 View attachment 15941 View attachment 15942 View attachment 15943 View attachment 15944 View attachment 49794 View attachment 49795 View attachment 49796 View attachment 144232 View attachment 144233 View attachment 144234
downloading this for a friend since his internet is not as good, and uploading it to him over telegram would work better than him trying to download it himself, and I went to get the "beasty DLC" and both links on the page for part 1 are dead mega links, files removed for TOS violations, so does anyone know if there is an updated download link or an alternative download link for that DLC? I skimmed the last page, and saw no mentioning of the dead links, so this may have been reported already, so if so I apologize, but on the off chance it has not been is why I'm making mention of this.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
downloading this for a friend since his internet is not as good, and uploading it to him over telegram would work better than him trying to download it himself, and I went to get the "beasty DLC" and both links on the page for part 1 are dead mega links, files removed for TOS violations, so does anyone know if there is an updated download link or an alternative download link for that DLC? I skimmed the last page, and saw no mentioning of the dead links, so this may have been reported already, so if so I apologize, but on the off chance it has not been is why I'm making mention of this.
Looks like somebody unhappy have reported the links to mega :rolleyes: so they are down.
- Thanks for the report!

Here is a temp. download link until the team make some more permanent links available soon!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ravelord Nito

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
Hey. Is everything alright with game? Will we see new scenes for Halloween in our lovely game? It's almost end of 2022 and there is no sign of the Blood Lust thats supposed to "coming soon in 2022"

Reactions: AyamineRin

DötDöt5000

Aug 14, 2019
Nah. For 2022 its the Shota Patch and the Christmas Patch. But 2 month ago it was "we are very very close", now its called "when its ready". This year they will release some 30% of the Christmas Patch and for Shota Patch :"We have quality fans , thank u guys for ur understanding, release is maybe 2023. Maybe. But we are rly close and work alot on it".

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Nah. For 2022 its the Shota Patch and the Christmas Patch. But 2 month ago it was "we are very very close", now its called "when its ready". This year they will release some 30% of the Christmas Patch and for Shota Patch :"We have quality fans , thank u guys for ur understanding, release is maybe 2023. Maybe. But we are rly close and work alot on it".
Thank you man, i appreciate your praises :giggle:

DötDöt5000

Aug 14, 2019
You realize that since I've said that the CG team was evicted and Issac was out for two weeks because his daughter got Varicela, right? Right now they have bigger issues than delivering you guys a free game.
i know that this will come ....first of all : 100000% family first. And nothing is more important then that.
But u cant tell ppl were wait since :
1671124092453.png 2021 ....
that is delayed now cause of sickness the last 2 3 4 weeks ....
Jeah sure "added stuff there" and "other problems there"
But then don't complain when people start making jokes about deadlines and more and more justifications...
They can be true, they can be better for the product but when it comes out 2077 with the Cyperpunk DLC
dont be mad about the memes about it ??

Reactions: drone4of2
Apr 16, 2022
What are you talking about? People have been waiting since 6 years ago when this was announced. So they missed a few months with an assessment they made ages ago, are we going to pretend they haven't been the team putting the most work out there for 8 years in a row? Then what the fuck are we talking about here?

I know people already developed a critical mind when it comes to Patreon because there are a massive amount of milkers out there that talk a lot of talk and then put out garbage that could've been done in two weeks worth of work but when was that the case with Heaven Studios? Never?

No wonder they're giving people the "whenever it's ready" treatment, people gonna act like petulant jerks regardless if they're given shit or honey so there you go, enjoy being given shit. I don't blame them one bit for the attitude and I wouldn't be surprised if this is the last free thing they ever put out there.

DötDöt5000

Aug 14, 2019
This is the internet, I could care less who writes what where when here, so relax with your honey dreams. I'm simply talking about it being: August of this year, no, we only need a few more months for fine-tuning, no, we'll add xzy scenes, or no, wait, we still have an idea here and if someone is impatient or simple comes with memes, it's taken personally.

The patch comes for free, so there's no need to complain or really push it. But months ago it was "We're really close", then months go by and because you slowly start joking that it will probably be Christmas next year after all, you come around the corner with the daughter story. I mean 100%, the patch should never come out rather than the family of one of the developers having to suffer even minimally from it. Which doesn't mean that milking vibes are not slowly coming and ppl joke about it.

raynarnab

Dec 16, 2021
It comes down to what would you prefer? They give you a timeline they are striving to reach or no timeline at all? I prefer they give a timeline and provide updates on new timelines even if it disappoints folks. The alternative is no communication and thus no way to build hype around the content.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes