str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I have a weekend problem, i'm on day 13 saturday and have choice between "stay at home and rest" and "dinner at los noches". If i go to los noches then sunday will be stay at home and rest but i can't skip the day(go to bed) and there is nothing to do, can't go outside either. Have read about the shower bug so i can't do that. What to do? Sato route
end it is the quickest answer not sure what all you experienced so ill share just a quick sample of my issues
1st if theres no kinds outside of 24/7 store run around the block a few times until they appear then go into the store and sato will be there everything works fine UNTIL you get to the part where sato sends future hubby photo and then shortly after that black screen and fuck all ya can do (my experience) my advice save as soon as you can on sato route and then to leave sato (i didnt wanna leave sato route as he opens MORE routes but do to game bug no choice) he will eventually invite you to a party and then option to go home or keep drinking
to leave sato route choose go home early

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is a few bugs in the latest version which will be addressed with version 1.12 which will come very soon™.
- If you have any bugs you want to report you can report them here or on discord.
- Please provide detailed information of the bug(s) + screenshot/video, or a save file so we can look into it.

Reactions: str8up

Bacara

Aug 29, 2021
not sure how or why this is happening BUT right after sato sends photo to the husband my screen went black
any fixes ?weird part is i can get to the esc menu but soon as i switch back screen still black
any chances of anyone having a save point AFTER this part?
Never had a black screen problem, but RPGM games sometimes run into problems if you're playing for a long time on a single playthrough. If your computer is downloading updates can also have an effect as well because it slows your computer down.

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
im curious about the little aria off to the left side of the homeless quest how does that aria get opened up
and does your morality level matter? im going to assume its connect to sato quest chain?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ok im trying my hardest to get past the point in game with sato after sending the photo to future husband
no matter how many times i start a NEW GAME get to that point and get black screen going to upload my save file play it just a bit and then you will be at the photo bit

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
ok im trying my hardest to get past the point in game with sato after sending the photo to future husband
no matter how many times i start a NEW GAME get to that point and get black screen going to upload my save file play it just a bit and then you will be at the photo bit
Thanks for the report, and yes this looks like a bug - Not sure if it was already reported or not.
- I will check with the team and update here, and please remember a bug version is under development and will come out soon!

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Thanks for the report, and yes this looks like a bug - Not sure if it was already reported or not.
- I will check with the team and update here, and please remember a bug version is under development and will come out soon!
to open up the strip club and also the little aria off to the left by homeless zone ONLY sato route opens those right?the 2 parts i wanna try and get to in the game is bbc and also whos your daddy and again i assume only way to get those part is somewhere through sato storylines?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
to open up the strip club and also the little aria off to the left by homeless zone ONLY sato route opens those right?the 2 parts i wanna try and get to in the game is bbc and also whos your daddy and again i assume only way to get those part is somewhere through sato storylines?
Yeah Kinky Kittens route is connected to Sato route 'sadly', but you should be able to play all the outer routes, like Hospital or Pub Mistress or Office route.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Yeah Kinky Kittens route is connected to Sato route 'sadly', but you should be able to play all the outer routes, like Hospital or Pub Mistress or Office route.
yeah ive completed them all my first hospital play through i ran into an issue when sam kicked me out of his room and at the next scene at home came down stairs and soon as i did my entire game froze couldnt even get to the esc menu BUT i played from an earlier save and then it was fine so might of been a 1 time thing i dunno
but yes ive had plenty endings looking forward to getting the rest that are connected to sato

Reactions: Zellemate

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
yeah ive completed them all my first hospital play through i ran into an issue when sam kicked me out of his room and at the next scene at home came down stairs and soon as i did my entire game froze couldnt even get to the esc menu BUT i played from an earlier save and then it was fine so might of been a 1 time thing i dunno
but yes ive had plenty endings looking forward to getting the rest that are connected to sato
I talked to one of the team members who actually tested the beta, and he have a save that works.
- Attached here.

View attachment Save13.rar

• Red Heart
Reactions: str8up

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
After witnessing the writing and scenario composition in the bestiality dlc you gotta wonder if the devs are just kinda dumb in general.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
After witnessing the writing and scenario composition in the bestiality dlc you gotta wonder if the devs are just kinda dumb in general.
Uff, that's really hurtful man!
- The Bestiality patch was made in around 1½ months time, which was a pretty tight schedule.
- Starke(the creator, developer and writer) don't even like Bestiality... he made it because a lot of FI fans wanted it.
- Starke have on multiple occasions mentioned he was not completely satisfied with it himself, and wanted to go back and redo some of it - It's just not a priority right now.

It is what it is, if you don't like it., play Fleeting Iris instead :coffee:

Apr 16, 2022
anyone have a save where you just start Free Roam? The older saves don't work.
If you use the "skip to the 3rd" day and hold CTRL, go straight to Melvin 5 or 6 days in a row and you'll be in Free Roam, this takes like 10~15m tops instead of having to wait for something that might not come. Just a suggestion.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes