Mar 15, 2018
According the preview pic at the OP, the wife is our MC?
I don't get it, how come the MC havin sex with some1 else considered NTR? Isnt this just a (reverse) harem game?
Off course, with corruption and cheating tag I understand. But NTR????
Unless off course, there's a route that one (or multiple) of MC lovers got stolen by somebody else?
The wife is the MC yes, but the scenes are presented in a very NTR-y way, with cheating being a big focus of the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm indifferent to NTR and think the tag is overused as shit, but this is probably a deserving case lol

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
The wife is the MC yes, but the scenes are presented in a very NTR-y way, with cheating being a big focus of the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm indifferent to NTR and think the tag is overused as shit, but this is probably a deserving case lol
Not to mention there's some scenes where you witness it from the fiance's POV. Though they greatly overstated how much that system would be used

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
View attachment 1962245

Just here to raise awareness that they are below their $3,000 limit. Its still early in the month so I hope it changes, but I really don't want to see games like this go away. Good NTR games are so hard to come by. So if yall got any spare coomer cash, try and put in a bit.
unfortunately I think many people will not support them because it is unclear if they will even continue with most of their ideas

so unless everyone else puts money in, people will feel as if they are not going to see any benefit

• Sad
Reactions: evilkitty97

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
What in the ACTUAL TOXIC FUCKISTAN is this forced intro? You can't skip it, and it won't play unless you're watching it?! Are the developers part of the FUCKING CCP?!

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderFury

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
hey bro do u have the link for the game i couldnot find anything about crimson dawn .....
You can't find any informations because there are none yet.
According to it is planned for 2024.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
View attachment 1962707
i keep get this massage how do i fix that
Try to unpack the game again, and if that does not work re-download it and then unpack it again.
(compressed version of the game also have bugs like this FYI)

hey bro do u have the link for the game i couldnot find anything about crimson dawn .....
Crimson Dawn is not in development yet, it will be some time for that one.
- Right now the team is working on Shota Patch for Fleeting Iris + they are also working on another game called Journey Aboard ->
The next game in the Alansya Chronicles series planned for development is bloodlust(and not Crimson Dawn).

is there away just to go around having sex without the game ending
In patch 1.11 which have just released you are able to go back after an ending, and you have the options to try other routes.
- Except for Family, Garcias, Secret Melvin End & Clarke Route right now, however Starke is collecting info if these should be changed too.

Last edited:

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Changelog(This is a Quality of Life update):
- The game is now more easily re-playable - In which after you have finished certain routes the game ask if you wanna go back and try alternative ones.
- These routes are still locked: Family, Garcias, Secret Melvin End & Clarke Route
- Bug fixes.
- Grammar fixes.

Reactions: undefiniert

LindLind

May 15, 2018
i wanna ask, i found some animates scene from free roam, any one know, another animated scene other than that?

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes