Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
why me steam ver can't choice first night with robert and can't choice another route, just have a route wedding
Steam version is made by Kagura games, you need to download their patch to enable hentai on the steam version.

or direct link here ->

Celezto

Mar 3, 2019
Steam version is made by Kagura games, you need to download their patch to enable hentai on the steam version.

or direct link here ->
Hello Zellemate, i'm a steam user and i bought FI a while ago, just have a time to try it today and i already have a kagura patch installed. I've found the gallery on the 1st floor (the sparkling o'clock) but there's definitely no "shadowy figure in the bottom left inside the gallery" for me. I've checked it many times already, so i hope you could give me an idea how to unlock full scenes. Thanks in advance.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Hello Zellemate, i'm a steam user and i bought FI a while ago, just have a time to try it today and i already have a kagura patch installed. I've found the gallery on the 1st floor (the sparkling o'clock) but there's definitely no "shadowy figure in the bottom left inside the gallery" for me. I've checked it many times already, so i hope you could give me an idea how to unlock full scenes. Thanks in advance.
Kagura games have removed that feature in the steam version.
- You will only find the cheat unlocker in the patron version, sorry about that - nothing we can do.

• Sad
Reactions: Celezto

Celezto

Mar 3, 2019
Kagura games have removed that feature in the steam version.
- You will only find the cheat unlocker in the patron version, sorry about that - nothing we can do.
i hate NTR, that's why i don't want to force myself enduring playing the ''dark path''. just want to aiming for pure end maybe one more route and using unlock gallery to open the rest. shame, maybe i should asking someone with a full save on steam or waiting for while.
i've known this game since its very first appearance, don't remember how long exactly but it's absolutely been a long journey. i've droped this game because the very same reason, NTR contents. But i still remember because at that time, there're not so many good games with nice art like this (i still remember how beautiful ayame at that time) but the art somehow got worse overtime, don't know why or it's just my feeling, also i remember back there, the game's name is something with Ayame in its tittle, not Fleeting Iris or so. At the same time, not so many games that i've followed and love that end its early access stage successfully like this, a lot got dropped for so many reasons. That's why when i saw it's appear on steam, out of nostalgic feeling that make me decide to buy it. Maybe i'll not playing, but this game is something that i will treasure it as a good memento on my steam's library.

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
i hate NTR, that's why i don't want to force myself enduring playing the ''dark path''. just want to aiming for pure end maybe one more route and using unlock gallery to open the rest. shame, maybe i should asking someone with a full save on steam or waiting for while.
i've known this game since its very first appearance, don't remember how long exactly but it's absolutely been a long journey. i've droped this game because the very same reason, NTR contents. But i still remember because at that time, there're not so many good games with nice art like this (i still remember how beautiful ayame at that time) but the art somehow got worse overtime, don't know why or it's just my feeling, also i remember back there, the game's name is something with Ayame in its tittle, not Fleeting Iris or so. At the same time, not so many games that i've followed and love that end its early access stage successfully like this, a lot got dropped for so many reasons. That's why when i saw it's appear on steam, out of nostalgic feeling that make me decide to buy it. Maybe i'll not playing, but this game is something that i will treasure it as a good memento on my steam's library.
Yes I would recommend to ask for a save on steam.

Regarding the NTR elements(Im a huge NTR fan myself) this game have mild NTR imo, compared to how many total sex scenes there are, but it have tons of cheating, but that is not the same as NTR.
Reason for this is you play the Female perspective, and anywhere you take Ayame there will be sex in some kind, and she have a finance so everything she does is cheating. The NTR parts of the game are very very scattered throughout, and some are very dark and stuff like that - But there are not that many NTR moments / scenes in the game if you ask me, more cheating moments/scenes.

testeren

Dec 25, 2021
When there's an update to the game how do I go about adding the newest version to my old saves (or my old saves to the newest version?)

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
The NTR parts of the game are very very scattered throughout, and some are very dark and stuff like that - But there are not that many NTR moments / scenes in the game if you ask me, more cheating moments/scenes.
Would you please tell which exact scenes you consider to be NTR as opposed to cheating and which are the 'darkest' among NTR scenes in game in your opinion? Maybe few at least?

NLord00

Dec 19, 2020
When there's an update to the game how do I go about adding the newest version to my old saves (or my old saves to the newest version?)
copy save folder on the older version to the latest version save folder.. location: Alansya Chronicles-Fleeting Iris/Diary/[Its your save file location]

NLord00

Dec 19, 2020
Would you please tell which exact scenes you consider to be NTR as opposed to cheating and which are the 'darkest' among NTR scenes in game in your opinion? Maybe few at least?
have you ever completed the game bro? Other than the family route it's NTR/Cheating Route. it's based on each player's fetish, you cannot generally use other perspectives to enjoy this game, it's my opinion tho.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
How do i spend weekend solo? I skimmed throught that tooltip :/
Hmm, you are always solo in weekends? Not sure I understand the question really.
- If you want company you talk to Robert who is sitting on the sofa.
- If you wanna skip the day you go to bed.
- Else you can go about your business, go out explore and find free-roam events, and here you are always solo!

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Hmm, you are always solo in weekends? Not sure I understand the question really.
- If you want company you talk to Robert who is sitting on the sofa.
- If you wanna skip the day you go to bed.
- Else you can go about your business, go out explore and find free-roam events, and here you are always solo!
Oh, as I said I skimmed through the message talking something about solo weekends and I assumed that there are similar solo events to dates with Robert.

Btw, while i've grabbed your attention, the hobos scenes stopped really early at someone kissing MC, is that the end of that area for the current version?
Edit: and where would you say would be a good moment to ignore routes and go free roam for a while?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Oh, as I said I skimmed through the message talking something about solo weekends and I assumed that there are similar solo events to dates with Robert.

Btw, while i've grabbed your attention, the hobos scenes stopped really early at someone kissing MC, is that the end of that area for the current version?
Edit: and where would you say would be a good moment to ignore routes and go free roam for a while?
Sometimes if you are in a specific route some weekends is being used for events happening to that route.
- Else if the weekend is free, you can do whatever you want, and Robert is waiting on the sofa if you want him!

I think the Hobo scenes continue again a bit further in the game, after fallen state have been reached, the next scenes do escalate a bit.(check out the free-roam guide for help)

Free-Roam scenes are meant to compliment Sato+Melvin route, and all their subroutes!
- Clarke route, Garcias route and family route do not have access to free-roam.
Route Overview.jpg
There is a guide made for most of the game, its on the front page of this thread for help with everything from routes to free-roam -> Guide

koommii

Apr 10, 2018
I'm a little confused. During one of the early Sato scenes, was the girl in the camera footage actually Ayame or Fubuki pretending to be her?

jozzi

Jan 11, 2022
Sometimes if you are in a specific route some weekends is being used for events happening to that route.
- Else if the weekend is free, you can do whatever you want, and Robert is waiting on the sofa if you want him!

I think the Hobo scenes continue again a bit further in the game, after fallen state have been reached, the next scenes do escalate a bit.(check out the free-roam guide for help)

Free-Roam scenes are meant to compliment Sato+Melvin route, and all their subroutes!
- Clarke route, Garcias route and family route do not have access to free-roam.
View attachment 1877142
There is a guide made for most of the game, its on the front page of this thread for help with everything from routes to free-roam -> Guide
this screenshot is from which manual? it differs from those that are in the public domain. Could you please give a link to just such a guide

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
this screenshot is from which manual? it differs from those that are in the public domain. Could you please give a link to just such a guide
This is just an overview picture to see the difference of free-roam routes and non free-roam routes.
There is no download for it, its right there for you to open.

This is to not confuse people to much, there are already so many guides....
If you want a pdf file I have attached one in this message.
View attachment Route Overview PNG.pdf

• Hey there
Reactions: jozzi

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
I'm a little confused. During one of the early Sato scenes, was the girl in the camera footage actually Ayame or Fubuki pretending to be her?
Iirc in the very first scene Sato shows Ayame some wild rides he had with Fujiko, pretending she was Ayame just couple hours before. In the livestream fuck it's obviously Ayame.

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
Well, I want to have a good ending. Can anyone help? I'm tired Of dark end
Well, I managed to get it. It's rather simple: ensure that at most, the only H-scene that you have is with Robert.

Try to make a save before having to make a decision.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes