Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Can Iris become part of that gang in the alley or become so corrupt she is approached by the gang members at one point?.
"Iris aka Ayame" can interact with the hobo's and there is a full hobo route with ending.
- There is not much content in the slums if that is what you are referring to ?
And if you are referring to the minigame in the Alley there is only the content that is there where she is caught with "bad ending"(2 different scenes)

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Will Iris (Ayame) make up with her free spirited sister,rather become Best Sister Friends 4 Life and bury the hatchet ?.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Will Iris (Ayame) make up with her free spirited sister,rather become Best Sister Friends 4 Life and bury the hatchet ?.
There are a lot of different routes in the game - And Ayame have a lot of different outcomes with her sister depending on what route you play.
You will have to play them and see for yourself :coffee:

damiandik

Apr 12, 2021
View attachment 144235

Overview:
An FBI agent flies to Japan in a mission, he meets a girl called Ayame. They fall in love and he asks her to move to the USA with him. Having never met her father and having her mother die 2 years earlier, Ayame had very little that bind her to Japan so she moved in the USA to him. A game about a regular woman and her fiance who engage in a story with lots of cheating, blackmailing, heavy corruption and a background of netorare. You will decided how the story unfolds one month before their marriage which is when the game will take place.
Thread Updated: 2022-02-03
Release Date: 2022-02-02
Developer: Heaven Studios - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Gallery Unlock:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Extras: FAN SIG - Guide -
Guide 2 - - Beasty DLC FIX

Thanks fcrome430 for the links
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 15935 View attachment 15936 View attachment 15937 View attachment 15939 View attachment 15940 View attachment 15941 View attachment 15942 View attachment 15943 View attachment 15944 View attachment 49794 View attachment 49795 View attachment 49796 View attachment 144232 View attachment 144233 View attachment 144234
View attachment 144235

Overview:
An FBI agent flies to Japan in a mission, he meets a girl called Ayame. They fall in love and he asks her to move to the USA with him. Having never met her father and having her mother die 2 years earlier, Ayame had very little that bind her to Japan so she moved in the USA to him. A game about a regular woman and her fiance who engage in a story with lots of cheating, blackmailing, heavy corruption and a background of netorare. You will decided how the story unfolds one month before their marriage which is when the game will take place.
Thread Updated: 2022-02-03
Release Date: 2022-02-02
Developer: Heaven Studios - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.8
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Gallery Unlock:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Extras: FAN SIG - Guide -
Guide 2 - - Beasty DLC FIX

Thanks fcrome430 for the links
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 15935 View attachment 15936 View attachment 15937 View attachment 15939 View attachment 15940 View attachment 15941 View attachment 15942 View attachment 15943 View attachment 15944 View attachment 49794 View attachment 49795 View attachment 49796 View attachment 144232 View attachment 144233 View attachment 144234
3 gb? Why is a 2dcg game this big, there is not even animation. How many hours is this...?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
3 gb? Why is a 2dcg game this big, there is not even animation. How many hours is this...?
Because the game have over 200 scenes.
Yes there are animations in the newer scenes.
Anywhere from 5-100 hours according to steam players.

Reactions: evilkitty97

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
I had to practically beg Starke to post this here but I just want to share it since it has been 7 bloody painful years of waiting
The first of apparently 20 hentai scenes for the Shota patch. The upcoming ones you can get on their Discord if you subscribe for one dollar on Patreon.
Holy hell !!! I can't believe how much the art has improved since this game released many years ago it's mind blowing and i can't wait to see more, much love

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
The only stuff in the game, that i dont like, is the underwear of Ayame...., IMO i think that she need, in the way that the game is progressing, she need some change of underwear for something more sluty..., she want to do stuff with the old mand, with the hobos, with the guy she know from little (i dont remember the names xD), and so on, so is just tu say, that she need some underwear more "little", something who cover less area.

But, what i hear and read in the discord of the game, i dont think this is something who is going to happen, so i just something that i hope that happen in some moment in the early future with Ayame.

klaus17

Mar 18, 2019
this is probably a stupid question, but can i play all or multiple routes in one playthrough or just one route per one playthrough?

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
You can do some stuff at the same time, depending on the route, but afaik a "route" results in an ending!
Tho there are some routes which do not allow any other content after starting that route but that in the route f.e.

So, for example, you can do
or even dip into another routes, as long as you do not do any "final decisions". It's worth to save EVERY day after progressing, so you do not have to backtrack that much, when you reach the end of a route.

Kisthoria

Nov 29, 2020
Can anyone please help me, I'm insanely frustrated. I'm at the part after Ayame decides to give Sato a chance. I went to the convenience store where it forced me to buy stuff for the homeless and then I get groped. After that I tried to go back to the store but I couldn't start any event and Ayame doesn't want to go to Melvin. What do I do? Do I have to restart? Also, the guide is completely unreadable for me because it's impossible to zoom in what can I do about that?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Can anyone please help me, I'm insanely frustrated. I'm at the part after Ayame decides to give Sato a chance. I went to the convenience store where it forced me to buy stuff for the homeless and then I get groped. After that I tried to go back to the store but I couldn't start any event and Ayame doesn't want to go to Melvin. What do I do? Do I have to restart? Also, the guide is completely unreadable for me because it's impossible to zoom in what can I do about that?
Remember there are 2 "convenience stores"
1. One that is connected to the homeless.
2. The other that is connected to Sato route.

DKPlayer

Mar 9, 2019
I don't understand how do I unlock the other gym and swimming H-scences. After I unlocked the first ones, nothing's happens despite I visit the gym/ pool countless times. Am I missing something?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I don't understand how do I unlock the other gym and swimming H-scences. After I unlocked the first ones, nothing's happens despite I visit the gym/ pool countless times. Am I missing something?
1. Free roam to unlock the gym
2. Morality has to be below 40 for Ty (the yoga part) to show up.
3. Do 5 of each class to unlock the respective hentai scene.
4. Next is the hentai scene with the pool part.
5. After this Ayame needs to be in Fallen state(continue story with Sato/Melvin route).
6. Next is the second hentai scene with the yoga part.
7. After this, you have one more hentai scene with each part(yoga/pool).
8. After all the scenes there's a repeatable hentai scene in the pool.

DKPlayer

Mar 9, 2019
1. Free roam to unlock the gym
2. Morality has to be below 40 for Ty (the yoga part) to show up.
3. Do 5 of each class to unlock the respective hentai scene.
4. Next is the hentai scene with the pool part.
5. After this Ayame needs to be in Fallen state(continue story with Sato/Melvin route).
6. Next is the second hentai scene with the yoga part.
7. After this, you have one more hentai scene with each part(yoga/pool).
8. After all the scenes there's a repeatable hentai scene in the pool.
Thank you very much for the quick response and guide! <3

Reactions: Zellemate
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes