Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
if It makes you feel better I think your game is amazing. Still trying to figure how to make her do expourse " walking around naked"
Thx for the kind words my man, check the guide if you need help with that.

I'm a bit confused - how complete is the game so far and what content is still left? I had assumed that the game was pretty much complete and the only thing left was some DLC content but that's not the case?
All main routes are done. There is a few minor stuff missing with the beach content. And the team is working on the shota DLC which will be a standalone. That's pretty much it.

How to start photoshoot event? On weekenda i dont get any options while talking to fiance. Im currently on sato route just finished dildo in the 7/11 store event. Anybody?
Check the guide for help.

Guide -> Here
Remember to download it to view it fully.

Sep 7, 2021
Hello im stuck on tuesday when the guy with 70s hair is in melvin pub. i dont know what to do. i cant take anyones orders and if i talk to the mean guy ayame just tells "asshole" and go away. am i missing something ?

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
Thx for the kind words my man, check the guide if you need help with that.

All main routes are done. There is a few minor stuff missing with the beach content. And the team is working on the shota DLC which will be a standalone. That's pretty much it.

Check the guide for help.

Guide -> Here
Remember to download it to view it fully.
I did check that guide, but it shows options when talking to Robert on weekends ,i' m not getting any options except first week for visiting a restaurant. Would new options appear when morality goes down , or should i visit some places to trigger new options.flowchart of freeroam is little bit vague

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I did check that guide, but it shows options when talking to Robert on weekends ,i' m not getting any options except first week for visiting a restaurant. Would new options appear when morality goes down , or should i visit some places to trigger new options.flowchart of freeroam is little bit vague
So options to talk to Robert have changed over the last year, so not 100% when it starts first time... but After unlocking free-roam you should defiantly have the option to talk to him there.
I think this options open up pretty early actually - When you go out with him to the restaurant.

- And then you will get more options depending what you have unlocked, and if you are in fallen status or not.

Reactions: sabu6

hunie1234567890

Feb 25, 2021
how do you get the remaining gym scenes? I got the first two for both yoga and swimming but I keep going there and can't get the remaining. I am fallen and have 0 morality

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
how do you get the remaining gym scenes? I got the first two for both yoga and swimming but I keep going there and can't get the remaining. I am fallen and have 0 morality
1. Free roam to unlock the gym
2. Morality has to be below 40 for Ty (the yoga part) to show up.
3. Do 5 of each class to unlock the respective hentai scene.
4. Next is the hentai scene with the pool part.
5. After this Ayame needs to be in Fallen state(continue story with Sato/Melvin route).
6. Next is the second hentai scene with the yoga part.
7. After this, you have one more hentai scene with each part(yoga/pool).
8. After all the scenes there's a repeatable hentai scene in the pool.

hunie1234567890

Feb 25, 2021
1. Free roam to unlock the gym
2. Morality has to be below 40 for Ty (the yoga part) to show up.
3. Do 5 of each class to unlock the respective hentai scene.
4. Next is the hentai scene with the pool part.
5. After this Ayame needs to be in Fallen state(continue story with Sato/Melvin route).
6. Next is the second hentai scene with the yoga part.
7. After this, you have one more hentai scene with each part(yoga/pool).
8. After all the scenes there's a repeatable hentai scene in the pool.
thanks

Reactions: Zellemate

chavoks

Mar 2, 2022
For me they appeared after morality started to go down and i advanced throught either sato or melvin routes, since theirs are the longest routes they have more access to free-roam and events to lower morality

Reactions: sabu6

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
You mean left from the hobo camp? No. You can enter it but once but won't enter it again. But it's part of an ending.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
New podcast live now ->

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Do we know when there will be a continuation for the office ending?
Starke did address the development of Fleeting Iris in his last podcast,
Here is my own interpretation of that:

Phase 1. Main game complete(steam version released). Completed
Phase 2. DLC content(Free-roam + Bestiality + Shota). In Progress
Phase 3. Incentive Rewards[ ] (Extra stuff the team wants to implement -> ). Coming later.

Reactions: Latex224

testeren

Dec 25, 2021
I'm stuck on a part at melvin's pub where ralph keeps telling me to "go get ready" even though I already interacted with the locket, I can't exit the pub and I can't go talk to melvin either, I'm not sure how to proceed, it's right after the melvin eating ayame out scene.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I'm stuck on a part at melvin's pub where ralph keeps telling me to "go get ready" even though I already interacted with the locket, I can't exit the pub and I can't go talk to melvin either, I'm not sure how to proceed, it's right after the melvin eating ayame out scene.
If you activated tan via the cheat room, the game breaks and won't allow you to progress.
- Reload another save, and remove the tan.

Reactions: testeren
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes