zephiris

Aug 30, 2017
It's have a lot of art (almost 20k images) and most of them png files, which you can't compress too much without changing format. Biggest image file less than 900kb and most of them ~100kb.
It also doesn't help that the game is programmed to use full image changes rather than a single image with overlay changes for changing facial expressions within a scene, such that a single scene would require dozens of full size images even if only a tiny part of the image is actually different.

Henry-Ever

Feb 19, 2019
the main game is already finished .....they send the last update to kagura games like 6 months ago ....why dont you go to kagura games and complain to them? ask them why they take 6 months to add an update on steam? answer: they soo rich they dont care anymore because they have monopoly on steam and you cant do anything about it sadly.

Henry-Ever

Feb 19, 2019
lets look this from a customer perspective not as patrons.....the game is finished when kagura games will move his ass to add last patch you will buy the game from steam and complete your experience and be happy with it...and that is the casual player costumer point of view...lets talk about the lender/patron point of view ...i like a product i give my money in order to get that product. what your problem with that? if you dont wanna be a patron dont be a patron but you cant decide what the patrons do with their money. if they want to finance alansya chronicles 5 years more to see what Starke and team will create you just need to accept it.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
The game is already finished like some of you did mention.
- Technical it was finished back in 2020 ->
- Right now its only DLC's that is being made for the game.
- Other new games are in the making as we speak, Fleeting Iris is put on the shelf.

Then some cry about FI is taking a long time before it was actually finished.
- Now I will refer you to other games but with far greater income via patreon which are also not finished by a long shot.
-> Innocent Witches started dev. 2015/2016 - Looks like its in early stages of development still
-> Summertime Saga started dev. around 2016 - Getting close to finished(maybe)
-> Milfy City 2018 - Still not finished
-> A Wife And Mother 2017 - Early stages of development
-> Something Umlimited 2016 - Not finished

Point is, if you like finished products, then go to dlsite and buy completed games.
- If you like something under development and wanna support it, then do it via patreon to help the developer.

jackalltheway

Feb 15, 2022
I just downloaded this game, but is in window mode and i can't make it full screen, there are no settings or anything. Do you know how can i make it full screen, it looks different than the other RPGM games i played?

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
I get that this particular game is mostly finished and that the 'new stuff' is technically DLC. But it still took 6 to 7 years to finish it.
I'm saying that, in general, I don't like the 'infinite DEV cycle' style of game and that in many cases they could probably make multiple 'finished' products in that same timespan.

I also get that that's the Patreon model, get paid 'while' building the game.
But I personally would rather just purchase a finished product (e.g. the Kickstarter model or just plain retail). I've kickstarted projects before and I like that I just get a finished product in the end.

Let's hope the follow up projects they've got in the cooker don't end up taking 10 yrs to finish ya know. As mentioned, I'd prefer multiple smaller scope projects VS 1 massive never end DEV cycle.

Oh and as for the controversy about the release of the 'DLC' here .... that's a better practice I guess. It's DLC, so it's not something that goes back and changes/adds things to the original game.
There's plenty of things I don't enjoy about playing unfinished games, but one of them is that the content you are playing isn't 'final' yet and can still be changed later down the line. And if content gets added in (between) the parts already finished I'd be 'missing' that content. I generally don't replay a game over and over again just to find the bits and pieces added ya know.
Not to mention that saves often break on updates, which means you pretty much have to keep restarting those games anyway.
I'd like to answer you again, but my post will probably be deleted again by mods, even if it doesn't violate any rules :rolleyes:

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes