WhiteTemplar

Oct 8, 2017
Releasing a free game with 50+ base cgs is losing passion. :unsure:
Plus, they're backing the company as a whole, not alansya only, so that includes the other projects worked on, the future plans, etc.

AlexVN

Jun 28, 2018
Good arts, nice gameplay but the game doesn't run smoothly on joiplay even tho i'm using a mid-range phone and not potato phone so i have to drop it

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Not gonna lie I dont really care about the DLCs anymore.
As much as I love Ayame and the adventure around her, I have seen enough. Fleeting Iris was a big game why add more stuff to it? Especially when she will appear in the sequels again.
Would love to hear/read or see that heaven studios is working on their second game in the list already.

Bacara

Aug 29, 2021
As much as I love Ayame and the adventure around her, I have seen enough. Fleeting Iris was a big game why add more stuff to it? Especially when she will appear in the sequels again.
Would love to hear/read or see that heaven studios is working on their second game in the list already.
With how long it's taking for the DLC's to be completed at a guess, we won't get the supposed sequel until at least 2026-2028.

Reactions: drone4of2

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
With how long it's taking for the DLC's to be completed at a guess, we won't get the supposed sequel until at least 2026-2028.
Well, they seem to be dividing their attention across multiple games ya know. But if they give some focus to the 'systems' side of the game they're co-building with Scarlett Ann, they should be able to get at least a bit more speed, since they'll be splitting up the work.

Though I guess it depends on where the current bottlenecks are (if it's not the art-side then offloading that ain't gonna make much difference).

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Though I guess it depends on where the current bottlenecks are (if it's not the art-side then offloading that ain't gonna make much difference).
Art is the bottleneck in both games. Unless you're really lucky and find different artists who can draw in a very similar way ( or you don't care if the game has different artstyles). Drawing and colouring usually requires more time than writing and building the scene, and even more if you have a lot of variations.

DötDöt5000

Aug 14, 2019
Good point. Even better when i think about how often this DLC gets long voted or had 10 diffrent Releasedays.

• Angry
Reactions: AreYouSerious?
Apr 16, 2022
Good point. Even better when i think about how often this DLC gets long voted or had 10 diffrent Releasedays.
Your good point is that because you've had enough of the game they should ignore the paying customers and not release or extend a DLC they promised years ago and is the sole reason some people supported to this day, to please a nobody on F95?

You're one smart businessman, how's your company going?

Art is the bottleneck in both games. Unless you're really lucky and find different artists who can draw in a very similar way ( or you don't care if the game has different artstyles). Drawing and colouring usually requires more time than writing and building the scene, and even more if you have a lot of variations.
Until everyone switches to the vastly overpowered A.I.

/sarcasm

• Haha
Reactions: SiriusBlack

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Until everyone switches to the vastly overpowered A.I.
/sarcasm
Well, I've seen many of those pass by in the past few weeks actually. And the biggest issue with those is ... you see them coming a mile away.
I haven't actually played one of them yet, but ... YES, I agree ... the art looks pretty good at a glance.
BUT ... (most) each game looks pretty much the same, which is why I say you can see them coming a mile away. As if there's only 1 art-style the AI knows.

And mostly all those games were from different, first-timers. No doubt the game is a throwaway too.

In that case the collab with Scarlett Ann should alleviate that to some degree, as they've basically got an extra 'art design team' to do the arts for them.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes