SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
In that case the collab with Scarlett Ann should alleviate that to some degree, as they've basically got an extra 'art design team' to do the arts for them.
ScarletAnn draws for one project ( Journey Abroad - HeavenStudiosWest), while Muku-Lyla duo draws for the other ( Alansya Chronicles - HeavenStudiosEast). Starke and Issac work on both. Since art is different, i expect one release every (at least) 3 months for Journey Abroad and 2 for Alansya.

• Haha
Reactions: drone4of2

fulror

Sep 3, 2022
Can someone upload a save before the Arthur story starts? Thanks in advance, i would really appreciate it.

Apr 16, 2022
Can someone upload a save before the Arthur story starts? Thanks in advance, i would really appreciate it.
You don't need a save from here, you can make one in less than 10 minutes. Just say no to everything at every chance you get and hold CTRL along the way, you'll be in the Family Route in no time.

Reactions: fulror

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Your good point is that because you've had enough of the game they should ignore the paying customers and not release or extend a DLC they promised years ago and is the sole reason some people supported to this day, to please a nobody on F95?

You're one smart businessman, how's your company going?
Dude, who pissed in your cereal.

I mean I wasnt the one you quoted but it was my original post but no reason to get so annoyed.

My reasoning was I played through alansya and had a blast with it. That was some time ago and at the point I stopped attention to it the beasty DLC just came out.
Now coming back and without doing a deep dive in getting information I felt like, man...not to sound like an ass but thats it?
The ideas behind the other games they had in mind sounded pretty cool and I are more interested now in getting them realised instead of the DLC.

Also the paying customers surely want the other games being realized as well since they are advertised from the very beginning so whats the loss?

Reactions: Joker971

DötDöt5000

Aug 14, 2019

I mean I wasnt the one you quoted but it was my original post but no reason to get so annoyed.

My reasoning was I played through alansya and had a blast with it. That was some time ago and at the point I stopped attention to it the beasty DLC just came out.
Now coming back and without doing a deep dive in getting information I felt like, man...not to sound like an ass but thats it?
The ideas behind the other games they had in mind sounded pretty cool and I are more interested now in getting them realised instead of the DLC.

Also the paying customers surely want the other games being realized as well since they are advertised from the very beginning so whats the loss?
Thanks bro but u can chill, he is the first one here who is first butthurt about ANY meme or anything NOT positiv about something stark is saying or doing. Cause u have to be a quality fan and must be agree with everything ;) I've gotten pretty good at skipping his messages xD

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone
Apr 16, 2022

There's a reason I wasn't replying to you but to the thread's regular jackass that likes to twist any bread crumb into a case against the team's decisions.

Garethan

Sep 27, 2018
Has they announced any news about the Blood Lust dlc? Their website hasn't been updated with a potential release date.

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
Has they announced any news about the Blood Lust dlc? Their website hasn't been updated with a potential release date.
Bloodlust is the second game in the series, which is still being worked on, but as far as I know the priority is the second DLC which isn't ready yet,

Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris IF Part 2 (Which is possibly shota content)

Reactions: Garethan

Garethan

Sep 27, 2018
Bloodlust is the second game in the series, which is still being worked on, but as far as I know the priority is the second DLC which isn't ready yet,

Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris IF Part 2 (Which is possibly shota content)
Thanks for the answer. I had checked on their site and Blood Lust is listed as a DLC and scheduled for 2022 but no more informations. That's why I asked.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes