Kiko444

Oct 8, 2021
It would be nice to tag like incest(F/D) of incest(M/S) in every game with incest genre.
Which type of incest in this game? I wanna know.

Victor069

Jun 6, 2018
Hello,
I finally decided to give the Alansya Chronicles a try. :)
Can anyone tell me, if all her "partners" will be the sexy manga guy type or will there be some old once / ugly once too? I for myself have always been a fan of the Arthur (from Good Girl Gone Bad) or Jimmy (form Inside Jennifer) type of partners for the female mc. Not good looking with a far to large ego.
Thanks a lot so far.

tytyty2999

May 7, 2021
Hello,
I finally decided to give the Alansya Chronicles a try. :)
Can anyone tell me, if all her "partners" will be the sexy manga guy type or will there be some old once / ugly once too? I for myself have always been a fan of the Arthur (from Good Girl Gone Bad) or Jimmy (form Inside Jennifer) type of partners for the female mc. Not good looking with a far to large ego.
Thanks a lot so far.
both, some cool, handsome, rich,...and some are old, fat, ugly

Reactions: Victor069

Victor069

Jun 6, 2018
Is there a way to gain back Morality? While it dropped slowly to 60 it suddenly made a jump to 40 via content I could not avoid and now it seems I cannot do some other quests in which i need Morality of 50+

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Is there a way to gain back Morality? While it dropped slowly to 60 it suddenly made a jump to 40 via content I could not avoid and now it seems I cannot do some other quests in which i need Morality of 50+
There is a few quest, like the start of the hobo questline you can get some morality.

Reactions: Victor069

j-ohntitor-

Nov 15, 2022
Hi guys, I don't know if it's a bug but I can't trigger Robert events on weekends because he's simply never there.
Any solutions ?

Apr 16, 2022
Hi guys, I don't know if it's a bug but I can't trigger Robert events on weekends because he's simply never there.
Any solutions ?
Check if you have quests to do.

Morality is only in the game to prevent Ayame refusing to kiss one guy because she's "too loyal" while sucking the other half of town.

Just use to change it back to 100, it shouldn't break anything.

Reactions: j-ohntitor-

BBCinyourass

Jul 30, 2022
Well, I hope it works for you, if you get an error on the screen, you can only accept, if you get the first save, there is the full gallery, if you want to play it, no problem.
Not working. Get a error "save is from newer version 1.5" :( Someone have this version?

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Whatever happened to their new game? It was about to be released and then over a year of silence on it?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Whatever happened to their new game? It was about to be released and then over a year of silence on it?
It was never "about to release", but it should release sometime this year.
But it did get hyped up with a lot of previews last year.
- The patreon page for that game is also inactive as it have been since it was created.
- That said, the team have a handful of projects going on simultaneously which slows things down a bit.
Journey Abroad(game you refer too)
Fleeting Iris Remaster
Fleeting Iris Renpy remake
Shota Patch for FI
Christmas Patch for FI
Bloodlust

Last edited:

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
It was never "about to release", but it should release sometime this year.
But it did get hyped up with a lot of previews last year.
- The patreon page for that game is also inactive as it have been since it was created.
- That said, the team have a handful of projects going on simultaneously which slows things down a bit.
Journey Abroad(game you refer too)
Fleeting Iris Remaster
Fleeting Iris Renpy remake
Shota Patch for FI
Christmas Patch for FI
Bloodlust
That's awesome that you are working on Journey Abroad and Bloodlust. Glad that upcoming games are not dead. The new projects will attract new and old fans. But what is the point of simultaneously creating a remastered version and rewriting the same game on RenPy? The game's 'graphics' still, despite being several years old, rival the best. Anyone who was supposed to play this game has already played it . Anyone who sees RenPy version will say, 'Whatever. I've already played that". If people were complaining about RPGM engine then it would make sense to create future games in RenPy but not taking time rewriting the same game but in different engine. Was the decision made considering the opinions of a few fans, or were there any surveys and studies conducted to gauge how many people would support this decision?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
That's awesome that you are working on Journey Abroad and Bloodlust. Glad that upcoming games are not dead. The new projects will attract new and old fans. But what is the point of simultaneously creating a remastered version and rewriting the same game on RenPy? The game's 'graphics' still, despite being several years old, rival the best. Anyone who was supposed to play this game has already played it . Anyone who sees RenPy version will say, 'Whatever. I've already played that". If people were complaining about RPGM engine then it would make sense to create future games in RenPy but not taking time rewriting the same game but in different engine. Was the decision made considering the opinions of a few fans, or were there any surveys and studies conducted to gauge how many people would support this decision?
So its different people on the team making each version, one will not delay the other, lets start with that. Its actually a modder here on F95 working with Starke to bring the Renpy version to life.
- The Renpy version will allow people who have not been able to play Fleeting Iris because of RPGmaker limitations to now play the game, and its probably also gonna work better on mobile devices vs RPGmaker version.
- The Remastered version is a changed version of the original, Starke want to improve on the game in several places, like higher resolution, changed dialogues, improved scenes and more. He intend to bring it more to his true vision of what the game should have been originally.

Apr 16, 2022
That was for the tech video they made about the game. It showcased their new sprite style, the main menu, a few songs made for the game, dialogues, some animations, and primarily, maps and mechanics. Starke seemed particularly proud of certain stairs at the time. :LOL:

Y'all getting to the point of taking shit out of context levels of sad.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Kulman
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes