Apr 16, 2022
What the fuck? Then what's the point of creating a RenPy version and a Remaster separately? Heaven Studios have no business sense. :rolleyes:
From a business perspective, they can sell a Ren'Py version, release a remaster, and subsequently offer a Ren'Py-optimized remaster. But you're right, you're the one who knows business.

In this thread alone, search for occurrences of the words 'Ren'Py,' 'renpy,' and all poorly written variations, and determine the total number of matches you can find. Remind me again how they're wrong and you're right.

"Just because you don't understand it, doesn't mean it ain't so".

• Angry
Reactions: bleachedturtle
Jun 1, 2017
From a business perspective, they can sell a Ren'Py version, release a remaster, and subsequently offer a Ren'Py-optimized remaster. But you're right, you're the one who knows business.

In this thread alone, search for occurrences of the words 'Ren'Py,' 'renpy,' and all poorly written variations, and determine the total number of matches you can find. Remind me again how they're wrong and you're right.

"Just because you don't understand it, doesn't mean it ain't so".
Touche, perhaps "no business sense" was the wrong phrase.

All I see is that the developers have so little creativity that they can only produce one game and milk their supporters while they make "remakes" and "remasters" on the same game. That's good business (y)

Apr 16, 2022

All I see is that the developers have so little creativity that they can only produce one game and milk their supporters while they make "remakes" and "remasters" on the same game. That's good business (y)
It's their vision, you know no one is forcing you to pay for their stuff or play it, right? :LOL:

There's a world of offer out there and alternatively you can even make your own game.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019

It's their vision, you know no one is forcing you to pay for their stuff or play it, right? :LOL:

There's a world of offer out there and alternatively you can even make your own game.
Starke's looking to have his game be the Skyrim of eroge land. :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: bleachedturtle
Jun 1, 2017

Not sure why you're defending the developers so much :unsure: I don't think the developers are making good use of their time and resources (e.g. patreon income) in making remakes and remasters. it's valid criticism, you're free to agree or disagree.

Last edited:
Reactions: Checkem123
Apr 16, 2022
Not sure why you're defending the developers so much :unsure: I don't think the developers are making good use of their time and resources (e.g. patreon income) in making remakes and remasters. it's valid criticism, you're free to agree or disagree.
I don't know why you're all up in your feelings so much, they are the developers, they can make whatever decision they want, it's valid developing, you're free to agree or disagree.

Kronox001

Oct 19, 2017
Which of the routes has the most sneak/hidden sex? for example: having sex in the shower while talking to her fiance behind the shower curtain

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
Quick Question:
If i finish 1 route does the game forcing me to do the NG+ with all scene lock or i will be sent back before the final scene of 1 route?

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes