Apr 17, 2020
The dlc keeps giving me an error:

'Disable F1, Alt+Enter, F12' line 19:RuntimeError occured.

LoadLibrary: System/F1AltEnterF12

Anyone know any solution?
I have solved this now. The scripts requires Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributables (x86), You MUST download the X86 version!!!

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
Screenshot 2024-01-22 061246.png
I keep getting this error when I try to open the DLC. I can open the main game without issue. Is there some trick to getting the DLC to work?

Boshyа

Dec 12, 2022
Friends, please tell me if I download the latest version of this wonderful game, do I need to download and install add-ons separately?
Will there be a version conflict or something like that?

Ravelord Nito

Jan 14, 2017
Friends, please tell me if I download the latest version of this wonderful game, do I need to download and install add-ons separately?
Will there be a version conflict or something like that?
the main game and the dlc are both there own games you dont need to merge them

Reactions: Boshyа

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Ok, so, I decided to give this a looksie, and of course, in typical me fashion, I went through the common sense choices first (which lead to the True Ending)... aaaaand of course the True Ending has the least content and is the most ridiculously easy to get ending of them all. On top of that...

Are you seriously telling me that the true end is that not long after they get married, Robert gets bitten by a zombie, and thus killed and Ayame becomes a widow? Really? Because that's seriously super, uber lame on top of the fact that the route seems to be tacked on just so they could claim to have it there...

What's even the point of having that there?

It honestly feels like you can remove this whole sequence of events and nothing of value will be lost...

Reactions: Erodaz

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
View attachment 3263593
How to fix this please
I tried to change folder name like someone said before but it doesn't fix

Sorry im bad english
This is a modern issue with the game's exe, that requires certain 3D graphics drivers to run, it's the way the game.exe was made, and unless they patch the exe to work with all drivers your stuck with the graphics ratio cutting out resolution. I fixed it on desktop by using Nvidia graphics card, whilst it displays it like this with onboard standard graphics card. You just going to have to wait see if they patch or update the game.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes