Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Grimmzzz1
good review description.. and I agree mostly with you.. a female turning into a slut by her own volition is an extremely easy process in modern life.. and not really a turn on.. and vindictive is a normal basic bitch personality trait in today's modern existence.. it's pretty boring and I'm around these girls most in life.. gets old fast.

I do like the half and half version of corruption though.. where the girl is curious and accidently falls into situations she can't get out of and the ppl that get access to her during those events, slowly corrupt her mostly against her will.. especially by little bits of humilation or forced-exhibition.. :) this is why I like fantasy/hentai games since, sometimes DEVs do use this route

I also like the type like you mentioned where the guy is the one that breaks her.. but I think I like the half and half version best

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
“It's time to announce that we have signed a contract with a new developer. We are going to work for the foreseeable future with Denpasoft / Sekai Project.

Also time to announce, we just finished the Ren'Py version of Fleeting Iris for PC, MAC and Mobile. Available soon on Steam.”

FireV3

Mar 8, 2020
when will the renpy version become available here?
When steam version is released which is supposed to come "soon". They have a weird definition of "soon" so I wouldn't be surprised if it ends being months or over a year before it's available in steam lol

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
When steam version is released which is supposed to come "soon". They have a weird definition of "soon" so I wouldn't be surprised if it ends being months or over a year before it's available in steam lol
dev also said that he hopes that "soon" is by the end of the month since its not up to him but rather the publisher .

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
when some real shit homie will share with us
from what i understand the dev gave the renpy version by email to those who have been members for more than a few months. doubt those supporters will share it here . best bet is someone shares it here when the game is released via steam or another storefront hopefully later this month.

FireV3

Mar 8, 2020
dev also said that he hopes that "soon" is by the end of the month since its not up to him but rather the publisher .
Doesn't change the fact that he has a weird definition of soon, they've been saying that shota patch is around the corner for months. Their sense of time is really special.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
from what i understand the dev gave the renpy version by email to those who have been members for more than a few months. doubt those supporters will share it here . best bet is someone shares it here when the game is released via steam or another storefront hopefully later this month.
If that's true, they're definitely making it to my "I'm never supporting these guys" list, that's for sure.

Reactions: Erodaz

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
If that's true, they're definitely making it to my "I'm never supporting these guys" list, that's for sure.
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

They sent the ren'py update to their actual (10$) patreons, as soon as they had it finished. That was not retroactive tho, since a big chunk of the steam/denpasoft sales cuts will go to the modder who worked with them. They said this guy did ports in the past and very rarely got paid by devs, and they found it unexceptable.

I would like to understand why you find it disappointing/questionable/whatever, but ngl i'm kinda afraid of your answer.....

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

They sent the ren'py update to their actual (10$) patreons, as soon as they had it finished. That was not retroactive tho, since a big chunk of the steam/denpasoft sales cuts will go to the modder who worked with them. They said this guy did ports in the past and very rarely got paid by devs, and they found it unexceptable.

I would like to understand why you find it disappointing/questionable/whatever, but ngl i'm kinda afraid of your answer.....
I have an intense dislike of "you have to be subscribed X months to see benefits" type schemes.

As I said, IF what the guy I quoted said is true, then I'd be adding them to that list. Those types of schemes are a kick below the belt for anyone that newly discovers the studio and wants to honestly support them for whichever reason. Say you find the current game on Steam, which is already well behind in updates. You then track it to their Patreon and see a bunch of stuff and decide to support them. You pay in, and then when a post with an updated version in a new engine pops up, welp, sorry, no luck for you fam, you haven't supported the game long enough... and that's not stated up front anywhere either.

That's what I believe anyone would call a dick move, because the person in this particular example is entirely blameless.

There's more to it than that, but this is hardly the place to extensively discuss my dislike of various Patreon schemes and whatnot.

Now, if what you're saying is true, then nothing of the sort is happening and the guy I was responding too had fake information. No harm, no foul and all that jazz.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes