SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Say you find the current game on Steam, which is already well behind in updates.
As far as i remember, it's not. It got updated by the publisher ( and they had the update on hand months in advance, it wasn't a priority tho, since it was free and they had to translate it into Chinese). Needles to say you had the option to subscribe on Patreon, get 1.15 way before the relase on Steam for 10$ and call it a day. Else wait for the free update (that was handed to the publisher as soon as they published 1.15 on Patreon).

I have an intense dislike of "you have to be subscribed X months to see benefits" type schemes.

You then track it to their Patreon and see a bunch of stuff and decide to support them. You pay in, and then when a post with an updated version in a new engine pops up, welp, sorry, no luck for you fam, you haven't supported the game long enough... and that's not stated up front anywhere either.

That's what I believe anyone would call a dick move, because the person in this particular example is entirely blameless.
First of all, a Ren'py port was never a Patreon goal. Iirc the person who made the port reached out to the team and they worked together to do it. The team then decided to send the port to whoever was a 10$+ patreon on that day. All other people must wait Denpasoft to release it on their site/steam for the reason i explained in my previous post.

There's nothing locked behind something like "At least xx months of subscription"

Jan 25, 2018
As far as i remember, it's not. It got updated by the publisher ( and they had the update on hand months in advance, it wasn't a priority tho, since it was free and they had to translate it into Chinese). Needles to say you had the option to subscribe on Patreon, get 1.15 way before the relase on Steam for 10$ and call it a day. Else wait for the free update (that was handed to the publisher as soon as they published 1.15 on Patreon).

First of all, a Ren'py port was never a Patreon goal. Iirc the person who made the port reached out to the team and they worked together to do it. The team then decided to send the port to whoever was a 10$+ patreon on that day. All other people must wait Denpasoft to release it on their site/steam for the reason i explained in my previous post.

There's nothing locked behind something like "At least xx months of subscription"
I'm sorry to intrude in your conversation, but you just mentioned something that caught my attention. As my main issue with the game was the engine used. I read on your comment that someone has ported the game to ren'py? That gets all the tedium out of what is a fairly good open ended VN otherwise.

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
I'm sorry to intrude in your conversation, but you just mentioned something that caught my attention. As my main issue with the game was the engine used. I read on your comment that someone has ported the game to ren'py? That gets all the tedium out of what is a fairly good open ended VN otherwise.

May 9, 2020
Question since it's been a good long while that I bothered to play this game. Have they bothered to adapt the Standalone DLC's into the main game or are they still separate?

Aug 4, 2019
I tried this game...and crashes after the solution about the fullscreen it crashes befor the startscreen (script text cache fix line 132: NameError);
main game: Resource Graphics/Characters/Vehicle is missing
Script Mithran Text Cache line 132: NameError
My solution....delete and be done...there are so many other games without problems to play.

Last edited:

Ravelord Nito

Jan 14, 2017
I tried this game...and crashes after the solution about the fullscreen it crashes befor the startscreen (script text cache fix line 132: NameError);
main game: Resource Graphics/Characters/Vehicle is missing
Script Mithran Text Cache line 132: NameError
My solution....delete and be done...there are so many other games without problems to play.
try this link its the latest ver 1.15g not like the one here

Reactions: bboytuan and xana94

ChocoVanilla

Jul 14, 2021
Does Jack has good ending now? I was so confused when she just dump him for random kids. I thought there would be a choice to choose to refused them. She acted out of character there (for me because when I did that route I didn't sleep around. Just Jack and Dad-in-law.)

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AlansyaChroniclesFleetingIris-1.15G
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: AininChase

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
I have a question about the renpy version. Are there animations or are the CGs in better quality? like hd or larger than the rpg format or is it a simple port to renpy without any type of visual improvement (it is a serious question, depending on what is answered, I will buy it or pass on it because I already have the RPG version) and even after 2 years I'm still waiting for someone to update it to the final version and there it is like 4 or 5 versions below and without exclusive content

Reactions: pleaseletme

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
I have a question about the renpy version. Are there animations or are the CGs in better quality? like hd or larger than the rpg format or is it a simple port to renpy without any type of visual improvement (it is a serious question, depending on what is answered, I will buy it or pass on it because I already have the RPG version) and even after 2 years I'm still waiting for someone to update it to the final version and there it is like 4 or 5 versions below and without exclusive content
Scenes and animations are the same as the RPGM version. CGs quality is upscaled (x1.5 / 960x720 ). There are new backgrounds for every location and reworked minigames to fit the engine.

Iirc RPGM version was updated months ago in every store. The only actual difference between Patreon and Stores versions are hotfixes.

Reactions: michaelcros

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Scenes and animations are the same as the RPGM version. CGs quality is upscaled (x1.5 / 960x720 ). There are new backgrounds for every location and reworked minigames to fit the engine.

Iirc RPGM version was updated months ago in every store. The only actual difference between Patreon and Stores versions are hotfixes.
I see but that doesn't matter if I buy a game I want the full version up to the hotfixes but I don't blame anyone but myself for buying it without information so this time before spending the money on something from this developer I want to know and thank you for answering me Even so, I think I remember that the Patreon version had exclusive content that was not in the complete game that was sold in stores but maybe I was wrong, at least in the guide it provided, there was a Patreon stamp in some scenes

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Do we know if there will be a public release for the renpy version?
Renpy version is already available to patreons/subscribestar supporters who have supported for x amount of time, meaning its not available to new patreons right away, they need to sub for at least one full month. And it won't be available for public.
- It will be available via stream and Denpasoft 'later' when its ready.

Last edited:

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Even so, I think I remember that the Patreon version had exclusive content that was not in the complete game that was sold in stores but maybe I was wrong, at least in the guide it provided, there was a Patreon stamp in some scenes
It was a bit different. Dev always promised the full game to every buyer.

1) 1.0 was done and shipped to the publisher. It took almost 1 year to make it avaiable on Steam ( censorship + restore patch + CN translation).
2) Meanwhile the team went on adding new scenes, mostly sub routes and free roam scenes. Patreon got that asap, buyers had to wait.
3) 1.15 was done and shipped to the publisher ( this version has all the content). I can't remember the times that passed, probably 8 to 12 months, before the update on stores. The patreon version now had a couple of hotfixes, mostly typos corrections, that are not updated in stores.

The guide had ( still has? idk) 2 different stamps on scenes for what i wrote in point 2). I hope i made it clear :)

Reactions: danadana
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes