EldZ

Aug 19, 2017
Just FYI - Old Saves do not work. They stated this in the Change log.

With that said, does anyone have a save with all scenes unlocked?

Jan 25, 2017
Just FYI - Old Saves do not work. They stated this in the Change log.

With that said, does anyone have a save with all scenes unlocked?
1. Go to the first floor of Ayame's house.
2. Go to the clock and teleport to the cheat/CG room.
3. Go to the far end and use the password. Search for it in the forum by using search tools.

Easy

Reactions: stever
Jan 25, 2017
Is anyone else encountering a game breaking bug on the Melvin Pub Route? When Ayame gets called into his office, she just stops right at the door and the scene just freezes.

I am not using any previous saves and this is a clean install.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
1. Go to the first floor of Ayame's house.
2. Go to the clock and teleport to the cheat/CG room.
3. Go to the far end and use the password. Search for it in the forum by using search tools.

Easy
the problem is that they dont offer option to select tanned or not in cg room... which is a bummer and also old save is f-ed so tanned save in older post is useless as well

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
well if anyone managed to get tanned skin with new save... just share it here...

dont forget to include the global.rpgsave and all.. they dont work without each other

Zyro

May 27, 2017
Is that the purity route or whatever the other route is called?!?
I have no idea what's this purity route you're talking about, this one follows through Melvin's and Sato's route.

using your save... i cant enter home and walk through most terrain
Interact with the home door instead of walking into it, then entering the reminisce room (interact with the clock) seems to fix this bug.

Sep 5, 2016
I hav
Is anyone else encountering a game breaking bug on the Melvin Pub Route? When Ayame gets called into his office, she just stops right at the door and the scene just freezes.

I am not using any previous saves and this is a clean install.
I'm having the same problem my last save in this route is on a sunday I watch tv on the couch to pas the day and when monday comes I go to the Pub but there isn't anyone there for me to ask permission to get my uniform so I go to the bathroom. Melvin has a dialogue about not knowing where his key is and Ayame says she isn't waiting that long (her portrait appears and she suddenly is on her uniform) then she takes a couple of steps towards the left and the whole game freezes.

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
is NTR avoidable ?
depends on what you see as NTR but yes

there's a path where the MC only has sex with her fiancee if that's what you mean but that of course closes of all other paths

if you don't want the fiancee to have sex with another character then you just need to avoid the neighbour path

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes