johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
I have just CUT a older versions safe file and PASTED it to the new version and it works fine, Just thought I might tell everyone...
it does work for certain but not all... i have my save with tanned skin but all triggered skin is not tanned skin... that is first

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Only scene in the entire game I cant get is Sato Cinema BJ.

Any idea how to trigger it ?
I have seen one with Melvin easly just arround 60 morality.

Now I am at 38 but still cant trigger it.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Only scene in the entire game I cant get is Sato Cinema BJ.

Any idea how to trigger it ?
I have seen one with Melvin easly just arround 60 morality.

Now I am at 38 but still cant trigger it.
I remember you had to progress into Sato route quite a lot as well but I dont remember how much.

To start the nurse route just progress in Melvin and Satos route enough.

Reactions: Eye-switcher

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
I remember you had to progress into Sato route quite a lot as well but I dont remember how much.

To start the nurse route just progress in Melvin and Satos route enough.
At the hospital they only say i dont need to go there? thats at the end of both there routes

Domindi

Jul 19, 2017
Havent played too much yet but it looks like they mostly just advanced the purity route with the Jack and Father scenes. Saw a few Melvin scenes as well but the tit job scene for the nurse route seems to be broken or incomplete. The sprite shows her getting the tit job and there are images in the folder showing her getting the tit job but the cg only shows him fondling her.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
This game is very player-condescending. The dev seems to have very little exposure to games, and assumes the audience is just as ignorant. ADV-format (which VN's use, which RPGM uses, which entire genres of games have used for decades) conventions aren't difficult to figure out without screen wide splashes to inform you, and another screen-wide splash to pat you on the back for completing the simplest objectives.

The RTE splash in particular doesn't inform the player more than simply letting the dialog expose the event. Warning the reader ahead of time there's about to be a surprise pokes a pin in the dramatic effect. It's shoddy storytelling, and again, condescending to the reader.

Shniz`

Jun 29, 2017
Chasing a couple of saves if possible.
One just after twin tails with the Sato route
The other just after you reverse cowgirl Melvin in the bar.
Thanks in advance.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
so to start nurse route...do i need to go to University or how do i start that and when? i keep going to hospital but that dont work.
Also, what triggers molestation in park and subway respectively?
Thanks

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Oh, so much railroading. It's as if the dev is unable to trust the player to take part in his story. This is another mark of a dev who's unfamiliar with games (and probably never heard of the term 'railroading',) thinks making a game is so easy and that he's so much smarter than the audience. But if he had the genre-savvy and media-savvy, he'd know how to guide a player without hamhandedly shackling them to the front of a runaway locomotive.

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
So the walkthrough in OP is outdated and missing a few routes.... does anyone have an updated walkthrough? or can anyone point me out how to start the Nurse,Office and Kinky Kittens route?

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
So the walkthrough in OP is outdated and missing a few routes.... does anyone have an updated walkthrough? or can anyone point me out how to start the Nurse,Office and Kinky Kittens route?
Office and Kinky Kittens aren't in the game yet. Nurse I think you have to quit both Melvin and Sato and then go to either hospital/town hall to find a new job.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
How to get the subway molestation and park molestatiob please? I only get her to flash the park visitors, nothing more

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
so to start nurse route...do i need to go to University or how do i start that and when? i keep going to hospital but that dont work.
Also, what triggers molestation in park and subway respectively?
Thanks
ok so to get the nurse route you need to advance the Melvin branch to a certain point and unlock free roaming and have morality at 70 or lower the town hall where you get assigned jobs is where you can get it they will show it as an option and the requirements also needed to proceed onto sato route but quit that job as well

Reactions: Eye-switcher

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
ok so to get the nurse route you need to advance the Melvin branch to a certain point and unlock free roaming and have morality at 70 or lower the town hall where you get assigned jobs is where you can get it they will show it as an option and the requirements also needed to proceed onto sato route but quit that job as well
A big thank you!

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes