Lone_Wolf

Sep 8, 2017
i'm new to this game ! can someone tell me, how to get tanned ? because i tried to go to the beach but nothing happen ?
and i have the last version of this game (0.86)

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
i'm new to this game ! can someone tell me, how to get tanned ? because i tried to go to the beach but nothing happen ?
and i have the last version of this game (0.86)
ok so when you get to a certain point in the game this vender next to the entrance to the beach will have bikinis for sale I think it has something to do with your morality level just visit the beach and to the left this stand will have bikinis at a certain point buy it and then go into the changing room on the beach then you can go onto the nude beach located to the right of the beach map you'll get an event point that gives you a tan but I must warn you certain scenes do not have artwork for her tanned so you wont be able to access them so buy this product also sold at the beach and the adult shop in the red light district

Lone_Wolf

Sep 8, 2017
ok so when you get to a certain point in the game this vender next to the entrance to the beach will have bikinis for sale I think it has something to do with your morality level just visit the beach and to the left this stand will have bikinis at a certain point buy it and then go into the changing room on the beach then you can go onto the nude beach located to the right of the beach map you'll get an event point that gives you a tan but I must warn you certain scenes do not have artwork for her tanned so you wont be able to access them so buy this product also sold at the beach and the adult shop in the red light district
Thank you so much !! have a nice day !

Lone_Wolf

Sep 8, 2017
they mention it ? i know they will do something about pregnancy with melvin ! but i did'nt know he will ask her to quit taking birth control pills Oo

Reactions: Mighty J

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
tank you for this bit of info I was just thinking this game is missing the unique excitement of possible pregnancy they mention she is on her last pill in this one route
I must have missed that bit. I was figuring he would pimp her out but the dialogue suggest he isn't in the mood to share her with anybody.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I must have missed that bit. I was figuring he would pimp her out but the dialogue suggest he isn't in the mood to share her with anybody.
Starke said on discord that the customers were going to get involved starting next patch so pregnancy and pimping her out are both coming.

Reactions: Mighty J

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I would doubt pregnancy would be implemented already, considering it's mentioned as DLC on their Patreon frontpage.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Only scene in the entire game I cant get is Sato Cinema BJ.

Any idea how to trigger it ?
I have seen one with Melvin easly just arround 60 morality.

Now I am at 38 but still cant trigger it.
Hi,

Don't know if request is still active, but here is a save file just before this BJ scene with Sato at cinema.
Just buy ticket and wait to see what happens...

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Hi, is there a list of 'things' to do during free roaming and/or weekend pls ? I have found a couple, and I know you can look at the 'question marks' in the reminisence room (or whatever that is called), but then you don't get a hint if scene belongs to an actual route or if it's free roaming. Or did I miss something ?

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
Hi, is there a list of 'things' to do during free roaming and/or weekend pls ? I have found a couple, and I know you can look at the 'question marks' in the reminisence room (or whatever that is called), but then you don't get a hint if scene belongs to an actual route or if it's free roaming. Or did I miss something ?
for free roam certain things can only happen depending on how low your morality is lots of mundane things that don't lead anywhere you can tan at the beach once the vender who sells bikinis starts selling I'd advise against trying the drivers license thing since you can take the study lessons but it is not finished so you wont have anything to show for it oh there are encounters on the subway but that only happens like once and these 2 kids who are outside the backyard of a house can get you to climb in there to get their ball but that requires morality of a certain low level as well

Reactions: patrickB

NBV

Jun 26, 2017
I'm hoping Melvin's route doesn't end right after she gets pregnant or as soon as her belly gets big. It would be interesting to see visit Melvin while pregnant, rather then it ending in typical hentai fashion right after the big belly is shown.

Reactions: Mighty J and JagOvv

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Go to beach, buy bikini, settle yourself in chair and get tan !
But I think you need to completely finish Melvin and Sato route first ...

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Does the game freeze for anyone else on the weekend after choosing "Think of an excuse" rather than giving Melvin a BJ? It freezes for me when Jack comes in to talk to Ayame.

Irischan

Feb 16, 2018
what can i do?
when i want start the game it says: RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game
can someone fast help pls?

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
You need to install the RPG VXace runtime files. Search the forum to find the link pls.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes