Angmir

May 29, 2017
Still cant start sunbathing.

Anyone knows what are the requirements for that damn merchant to start selling swimsuits ?

kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
I played this game a while ago and I got a gameover because I let the bar owner fuck her. Then the game said to go and explore different routes.
Is this how this game is like or did I do something wrong?

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Nope. I like the art and all but the amount of scenes Melvin has is getting a bit ridiculous.
It's Patreon demand, because those are the scenes that were already the farthest anyway and the most popular. Prostitution will obviously require Ayame to have pretty low morality and for the story to progress some way, and the office route will probably also require more story progress, because I think the idea is that you will become the secretary for Robert's boss, so you will cuck him very nearby.

KamilSec

Oct 17, 2017
Is anyone else encountering a game breaking bug on the Melvin Pub Route? When Ayame gets called into his office, she just stops right at the door and the scene just freezes.

I am not using any previous saves and this is a clean install.
Yes, I have same problem and dont know how repair it.

bug.jpg

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
the problem is that they dont offer option to select tanned or not in cg room... which is a bummer and also old save is f-ed so tanned save in older post is useless as well
If you are tanned in the CG room, then the scenes will be tanned, if you have tan lines before watching scenes in CG room you will have tan lines, if you have no tan, scenes will be with no tan................. But not all scenes are available with tan/tan lines. More will come, and some old should be fixed later.

loki666

Jan 26, 2018
I'm getting a black screen during Sato route (after the MC got drugged event), where he asks the MC to go try out something. I reloaded early saves but it didn't work.

Zyro

May 27, 2017
Thank you but it doesnt work since you can't enter any build with that save...
You shouldn't be walking through buildings with this save now. If you've read my reply a little bit up you'll realise :
Interact with the home door instead of walking into it, then entering the reminisce room (interact with the clock) seems to fix this bug.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
I finaly managed to get bikini.

On a Sato route after AV video recording. But this is also after finishing Melving route - so I have 52 Morality at this point.

EDIT:

But still something seems to be broken.

Ayame sprite is tanned allright, but all scenes I see since then she is compleatly white, even in the scenes I know for sure that have tanned variant ...

Something seems to be broken.

EDIT 2

Found why I had that bug.
I went straight to nudist beach to tan, without puttin on the swimsuit in the booth first.

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
I finaly managed to get bikini.

On a Sato route after AV video recording. But this is also after finishing Melving route - so I have 52 Morality at this point.
Looks like you must have REALLY low morality to get the bikini, i thought i could buy one before finish a route.

Thanks for telling uu.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Looks like you must have REALLY low morality to get the bikini, i thought i could buy one before finish a route.

Thanks for telling uu.
Actualy after getting to it, I understand now how it works.

It is not about Morality at all.

You simply have to see all the scenes in both Melvin and Sato route that dont have tanned version of them before you can start tanning (possibly also need to see all random encounters that dont have tanned version as well - like Pokemon Go scene)

This is just a silly block to prevent people from seeing white skined Ayame after she gets tanned.

So if you want to see Ayame tanned in Melvin route you need to:
- Progress Melvin route to after Reverse Cowgirl scene.
- Stop going to Melvins Pub for a while
- Go to Town Hall to get another job.
- Progress Sato route untill after Webcam Sex in twintail disguise.
- Get a tan.
- And then you can go back to Melvin route to see all the scenes with tanned Ayame.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
I have just CUT a older versions safe file and PASTED it to the new version and it works fine, Just thought I might tell everyone...

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes