patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Hi, anybody knows how to get the "meet Melvin at the cinema" scene, it belongs to the free mode ?

muffunbutton

Jan 11, 2018
I apologize in advance if this was already answered before but how do I get Ayame tanned and continue other routes? Like I finished the Melvin route but once I do I can literally pass through anything and can't continue any other routes at all. Thanks for any help or advice!

Lynh_4

May 20, 2018
Hi, anybody knows how to get the "meet Melvin at the cinema" scene, it belongs to the free mode ?
When you nearly finish melvin's route, take the subway to the mall, go to the right, buy ticket and then head to the cinema, after that, the scene will unlock. I think the same happens with sato's route

Reactions: patrickB

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
I apologize in advance if this was already answered before but how do I get Ayame tanned and continue other routes? Like I finished the Melvin route but once I do I can literally pass through anything and can't continue any other routes at all. Thanks for any help or advice!
I think it's like this :
Go to beach, buy bikini, settle yourself in chair and get tan !

But I also think you need to completely finish Melvin and Sato route first ...

To start Sato route, you need first to go to the Town hall, if I remember correctly. After that every new 'career' (like nurse) has to be triggered in Town hall.

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
I finaly managed to get bikini.

On a Sato route after AV video recording. But this is also after finishing Melving route - so I have 52 Morality at this point.

EDIT:

But still something seems to be broken.

Ayame sprite is tanned allright, but all scenes I see since then she is compleatly white, even in the scenes I know for sure that have tanned variant ...

Something seems to be broken.

EDIT 2

Found why I had that bug.
I went straight to nudist beach to tan, without puttin on the swimsuit in the booth first.
Really low morality, looks like you cant get it without finish a route.

muffunbutton

Jan 11, 2018
I think it's like this :
Go to beach, buy bikini, settle yourself in chair and get tan !

But I also think you need to completely finish Melvin and Sato route first ...

To start Sato route, you need first to go to the Town hall, if I remember correctly. After that every new 'career' (like nurse) has to be triggered in Town hall.
Thank you I tried this! Only some of the scenes are tanned lol

ShabbyCrabby

Sep 17, 2017
Has Heaven Studios released the new 0.86B patch yet? As they said last Saturday that it would be released this upcoming week and still nothing

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes