narbondelle

Nov 6, 2017
hi guys i got an error message when i run the game that tells me "RPGVXace RTP is required to run this game" does anyone have a solution?

ShabbyCrabby

Sep 17, 2017
hi guys i got an error message when i run the game that tells me "RPGVXace RTP is required to run this game" does anyone have a solution?
Have you got the RPG VX ACE Run time package installed?

If not here is the link:

Download install the vx ace rtp and install it then you should be able to play the game with no problems

wasd123333

Jun 27, 2017
I''m pretty sure that's what most people even play the game for. It should just be an entire game only with melvin. The other routes they did suck, especially the swinger couple's one.

Reactions: pengu22
Apr 14, 2018
I''m pretty sure that's what most people even play the game for. It should just be an entire game only with melvin. The other routes they did suck, especially the swinger couple's one.
Not really, you just don't have the proper mindset to enjoy them. Honestly Melvin route is the most disgusting one if you want to enjoy it, swingers will be good late game even though now it's not much entertaining

Personally I am looking forward to jack and nurse. Ahegeaos on father in law route could be fun

Reactions: Rincevent
Jan 25, 2017
Not really, you just don't have the proper mindset to enjoy them. Honestly Melvin route is the most disgusting one if you want to enjoy it, swingers will be good late game even though now it's not much entertaining

Personally I am looking forward to jack and nurse. Ahegeaos on father in law route could be fun
If Melvin's route ends, the father in law route is the next best one imo

Reactions: JagOvv
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes