muffunbutton

Jan 11, 2018
HS released some maps for 0.87, I'm getting a bit excited. But I can't get my hopes too high on the release date haha.

pokey69

Jul 22, 2017
I think they should change the game so that all routes are available always and you just choose what you want to do each day.

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
I think they should change the game so that all routes are available always and you just choose what you want to do each day.
So basically what Acerola does with their NTR games (there are others as well but they are the one that first comes to my mind). This reminds me, is there (will be) any point to the stats in the game? I mean usually you would need a certain stat to reach a point to advance a route or something like that, but when the routes depend on choices then the stats become pointless.

Reactions: sexgameslover23

Tdius

Feb 20, 2018
View attachment 15947

Overview:

An FBI agent flies to Japan in a mission, he meets a girl called Ayame. They fall in love and he asks her to move to the USA with him. Having never met her father and having her mother die 2 years earlier, Ayame had very little that bind her to Japan so she moved in the USA to him. A game about a regular woman and her fiance who engage in a story with lots of cheating, blackmailing, heavy corruption and a background of netorare. You will decided how the story unfolds one month before their marriage which is when the game will take place.
Update: 2018-April-28
Censorship: None
Developer:
Platform: PC / Windows
Version: 0.86
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Change-Log:

Download: - - - -
Extras:

Thank you @ragglefraggle97 for the link and walkthrough. Thanks to @VermillioN for GDRIVE link.

View attachment 15935 View attachment 15936 View attachment 15937 View attachment 15938 View attachment 15939 View attachment 15940 View attachment 15941 View attachment 15942 View attachment 15943 View attachment 15944 View attachment 49794 View attachment 49795 View attachment 49796

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I'd rather they finish the ones they have set for themselves atm before they add anything or else they're NEVER gonna be finished.
And that's a bad thing?

To be honest, regardless how excited I am for their future games I would be happy to see this one being extend forever. I'm gonna miss my bimonthly dose of Ayame. :cryingface:

Reactions: griffor
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes