Lynh_4

May 20, 2018
You need to enter sato route.I After some scenes, you will able to explore the city after work at 7-11.
Then, if you go back home by mtr, it will happen the subway scene.
thank you, will try it tonight
Update: i have finished sato route, but it seems that i can't explore the city after work. Can you tell me exactly after which scene can I do that?

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
How do I unblock hospital scenes?
I think you have to play Sato's route but I've never been able to launch it, everytime, the game says I'm not far enough even though I finished it. So I had to watch the scenes in the gallery (one is bugged by the way, but that last one is fantastic, too bad I didn't see the buildup to it).
But hey, you might be luckier than me so go the town hall, talk to the receptionist and you will be able to choose the nurse route (the other two are locked).

Reactions: Carlos RAW

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Does anyone know why they are not releasing the .86B patch?
Delays, due to a new scene they wanted to add made some problems in the timeline. They have not said anything else or any new date. Same as always, they tease a date and fuck it up, should come soon i guess.

albus1991

Jan 27, 2018
Hello!!!!the game freezes the day after the rejection of Melvin's request (after the stolen wallet) ... in a few words just before the Arthur route how can I solve it? It reads that she knocks on Jack's door to talk but the game remains stationary as in the picture

dhentai1

Aug 3, 2017
Somebody know if the Aylia Crossover will come on patch 86b or 87?
Is that still happening? I thought after the weird plot they posted it got scrapped when everyone was like, "we don't want to play 'ayame in wonderland'."

Plus after the whole Chloe event wasn't Keey supposed to do an event with Ayame in his game? Maybe after getting shafted the devs decided not to do any more crossovers

Carlos RAW

Mar 21, 2018
I think you have to play Sato's route but I've never been able to launch it, everytime, the game says I'm not far enough even though I finished it. So I had to watch the scenes in the gallery (one is bugged by the way, but that last one is fantastic, too bad I didn't see the buildup to it).
But hey, you might be luckier than me so go the town hall, talk to the receptionist and you will be able to choose the nurse route (the other two are locked).
thanks

stone64

Jul 24, 2017
Is that still happening? I thought after the weird plot they posted it got scrapped when everyone was like, "we don't want to play 'ayame in wonderland'."

Plus after the whole Chloe event wasn't Keey supposed to do an event with Ayame in his game? Maybe after getting shafted the devs decided not to do any more crossovers
yea thats what they say but you never know if it will happen or not...

ShabbyCrabby

Sep 17, 2017
Does anyone know what is going on with the update?

Last thing they have posted was on the 28th about how they could "improve" and that was it.

So much for keeping their fans/supporters happy and interested...

Zyro

May 27, 2017
It has always been like this, they do a pretty good job at the game except for their release schedule. This happens all the time so I'm not surprised. Always expect them to release a week behind schedule.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
That's exactly where they should improve actually (because I don't think there is anything else to complain about, maybe bugs but some people don't have trouble so it might be because of my save). I'm not a patreon so I can't say that to them but I'm pretty sure that's what people want. But hey, outside of delay, they are usually correct, an update came with a good amount of content, which is usually diverse enough. As for 0.86b, I don't mind waiting, especially for "only" two more scenes.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes