Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
it would be better if there wasn't a delay after you got spotted and chloe gets fucked and it would be better if you could save after that first cutscene like you said. It would also be better if the switches actually shut off the lasers
The internet can't stress this enough: "git gud". The minigame is easy as fuck.

kira123

May 27, 2017
I never complained for RPGM engine before, I understand using rpgm can save a lot of the developer's time because when using rpgm the dev doesnt need to waste his time painting environment/surrounding area hence the dev can focus on the sex scene just like this game but damn this game is so laggy. It took me almost 1 min just to fully saving the game and getting back to the game and the problem is this game has a lot of different path which needs us to have many saves.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I never complained for RPGM engine before, I understand using rpgm can save a lot of the developer's time because when using rpgm the dev doesnt need to waste his time painting environment/surrounding area hence the dev can focus on the sex scene just like this game but damn this game is so laggy. It took me almost 1 min just to fully saving the game and getting back to the game and the problem is this game has a lot of different path which needs us to have many saves.
I have no lag, and never had any lag anywhere. Sounds weird o_O

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

Hey guys!

All the mapping is complete. The car system is complete and Ayame will be able to acquire a car in the next version which will make it even easier to go around the town.

We've already started writing the dialogue and scenes, and the first scene has already been released in the spoiler section of our discord so if you want a preview you can drop by and check it.

As explained before we don't post it here in order not to spoil the patrons who don't wish to be spoiled.

About 15 busts have been edited in order to fix an inconsistency in Ayame's breast size.

You can now see the profile menu for the latest 5 character entries.

There is also a few more quests to help the player achieve "hidden content" or some non-linear content.

We fixed 6 bugs, some bigger some smaller since the hotfix and I'm proud to say that FINALLY, we believe we have fixed the save game bug! This bug was extremely nasty to spot as it was inconsistent and persisted for about 7 patches? It was pretty bad and we wanted to fix it before 1.0. I think we did it.

Everything is going according to schedule and as last patch the previews will be coming out consistently in our Discord so keep your eyes out for that.

Also, for the last 5 patches after we announced the date, there was no delay or the maximum delay was less than 24 hours. We intend to keep the momentum going and always release within or close to the deadline.

As always, thanks for your continued support and we'll be seeing you guys with more news soon!

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Please somebody help me how to lower morality enough to buy the bikini and start the tanning quest in the beach, I already picked every choices that will lower morality in the game but It seems not enough , I'm playing only Melvin's route , do I also have to play another route to lower morality enough ?

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
The time it took you to write those three lines you could've backtracked one or two pages in the this thread and find the walkthrough.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
Last update is 0.87b and was posted here on July 3rd.
Last post on their patreon was copied here last monday (see page 88).
And some previews were posted on July 13 (page 86) and page 88.

Reactions: Kun97

Bonobosaurus

Jul 1, 2017
Just saw the tags say pregnancy, any idea on how this happens or when its getting implemented?
Up to now, at least two routes strongly mention the thing. Family route (both stepfather and stepson had risky sex with Ayame) is sure to finish like this and Melvin route is probably heading that way too.

Reactions: Keemy

Keemy

Jun 17, 2018
Up to now, at least two routes strongly mention the thing. Family route (both stepfather and stepson had risky sex with Ayame) is sure to finish like this and Melvin route is probably heading that way too.
Oh.... I had my suspicions so thanks for clearing them up for me!

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes