KinksterKitty

Jul 28, 2017
This game was based on To H. The art isn't as good but the way the story works is very similar.

LMAO, REALLY? To H was such a bad game. Like, it was one of those: "Where the fuck do I go" kind of games. I never finished it, because I had no idea on how to progress.

Utter trash.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
They didn't lose Patreons. Patreon auto-declined their payment methods because... Patreon decided to do something incredibly stupid every month?

Last month they banned a lot of adult content creators for the dumbest things. This month they missed a lot of charging (mostly PayPal) because they changed their system and the new one is trash.

An alternative to Patreon can't get here fast enough.

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They almost show all scenes over the cause of the month for the next update, some stuff they hide, others they show almost fully like this.
Looks like the art is improving? Still, they have an overall hit and miss art, some good some awkward.

muffunbutton

Jan 11, 2018
They didn't lose Patreons. Patreon auto-declined them because Patreon just decided to do something incredibly stupid every month. Last month they banned a lot of adult content for the dumbest things. This month they missed a lot of charging because they changed their system and the new one is trash.

An alternative to Patreon can't get here fast enough.
Oh thanks for clearing that up for me I was a bit confused at first.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
LMAO, REALLY? To H was such a bad game. Like, it was one of those: "Where the fuck do I go" kind of games. I never finished it, because I had no idea on how to progress.

Utter trash.
Actually To H was a good game and there was only 3 places to go to move in the story lol. I explained it at the game's thread, you can check from there.

KinksterKitty

Jul 28, 2017
Actually To H was a good game and there was only 3 places to go to move in the story lol. I explained it at the game's thread, you can check from there.

I did when I played it last. I followed all the advice in the thread, still the game refuse to progress.

Might be a bug on my end, but probably not.

bukari

Jul 1, 2017
Any way to modify Morality, Lust Charm and Career through item purchases or in-game console? I wonder if they have effects on the scenes in the viewing room.

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes