Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Any way to modify Morality, Lust Charm and Career through item purchases or in-game console? I wonder if they have effects on the scenes in the viewing room.
Only thing that modify scenes are if you are tanned, tan-lined or no tan. + A few scenes if you are virgin vs non virgin(blood)

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Any way to modify Morality, Lust Charm and Career through item purchases or in-game console? I wonder if they have effects on the scenes in the viewing room.
I believe morality and lust change some scenes, not sure by how much though, could be facial expressions and maybe some dialog, i think not being an anal virgin also changes some dialog in the melvin route. To add to what's mentioned above, whether you are shaven, trimmed or hairy also change scenes.

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
It's been a long time since I looked at this game, is there a way to play the game in a more "sandboxish" way where you don't have to worry about remaining days? Last time I played the game it was still early in development so there wasn't an ending yet.

kanon92

Dec 27, 2017
Getting an error when starting a new game "Script global save line 65 type error ocurred". i have the most recent version, do anyone know how to fix it?

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Getting an error when starting a new game "Script global save line 65 type error ocurred". i have the most recent version, do anyone know how to fix it?
I'd say redownload it. Also if it's having issues with the global save I'd say stop using old saves. It will probably fix your issue.

Orangutan

May 26, 2017
Shes not losing virginity with Sato? I kept her virgin until that club event and there is not even a word about her virginity after she had sex with Sato for the whole night.... Is that supposed to be like that or i missed something?

SimonRug

Mar 22, 2018
Shes not losing virginity with Sato? I kept her virgin until that club event and there is not even a word about her virginity after she had sex with Sato for the whole night.... Is that supposed to be like that or i missed something?
At least with Sato the game Ave the fact that she is not a virgin anymore, during the Melvin route the game says that you are still a virgin even if you had sex multiple times.

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
Wow....i miss this games now it reach 87 while last time i played on 85 now it should be a lot a new fun,right.

NBV

Jun 26, 2017
The lead dev of Heaven Studios just confirmed on his discord that Fleeting Iris's only canon ending is a virgin route and everything else, including Officer Chloe's scenes, arent canon. Does this disappoint anyone else? It feels like the whole game just got made pointless without leaving each route as possible endings. Sure we can still fap to the scenes... but it kind of defeats the entire point of an NTR game.

Keemy

Jun 17, 2018
The lead dev of Heaven Studios just confirmed on his discord that Fleeting Iris's only canon ending is a virgin route and everything else, including Officer Chloe's scenes, arent canon. Does this disappoint anyone else? It feels like the whole game just got made pointless without leaving each route as possible endings. Sure we can still fap to the scenes... but it kind of defeats the entire point of an NTR game.
I agree, I mean we don't exactly need a detailed ending right, maybe just a couple of stills and explanation in what happened in that route would be amazing

Reactions: patrickB

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
He didn't "just" confirm it...he stated this many times before in YT videos and on Patreon and ULMF...Everything will have an ending, it's just that all the other game they're going to make will act as if Ayame stayed true all the way. Who cares?

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
It feels like the whole game just got made pointless without leaving each route as possible endings. Sure we can still fap to the scenes... but it kind of defeats the entire point of an NTR game.
In my headcanon the bad endings are always true endings. :p
Yeah, i agree about a NTR game losing its point by making the NTR endings not canon. But iirc the canon virgin ending is necessary to connect with the other Alansya Chronicles games they're planning. So i guess it makes sense if they're planning to make some cameos or retcon events from Fleeting Iris in their future games.

Reactions: NBV

NBV

Jun 26, 2017
He didn't "just" confirm it...he stated this many times before in YT videos and on Patreon and ULMF...Everything will have an ending, it's just that all the other game they're going to make will act as if Ayame stayed true all the way. Who cares?
I haven't seen the YT videos and only read the stuff on his Patreon about them all coming after Fleeting Iris. Even his PR team member didn't seem to know if they would be in the same world exactly, only giving a vague answer and saying he believes that's how it'll go and he didn't write the timeline. As for the other games connecting, he specifically said that the virgin route IS the canon one, so those other games will not be playing off a "what-if?" scenario where she stays true. The other members in the Discord didn't seem to know the specific part of that ending being canon either, only that the other games were supposedly going to tie in somehow. They just kind of rolled with it. Unless Ayame is going to may some extreme role in the other stories, why even try to force a virgin route just for a possible cameo or minor part? Couldn't they do the same thing by having Ayame's position be vaguely slutty as to not narrow down which bad ending she got hit with? It just kind of loses it's luster when you know nothing really matters in the end.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes