firstcly

Apr 23, 2021
How do i scale and have a good quality improvement i don't remember the programs name could anyone enlighten me please? i remember that there was a scale option like anime4k and fsr and etc etc. sorry for my bad eng, not my native lang.

FireV3

Mar 8, 2020
Weird. I remember the dev was teasing that the demo was going to be released imminently, and that was like over a year ago.
They have said a lot of things are coming 'soon' yet here we are. That's why they don't give any ETA or release dates anymore, so you'll have to play the waiting game for whatever long that is.

Reactions: Erodaz and poodles

firstcly

Apr 23, 2021
They have said a lot of things are coming 'soon' yet here we are. That's why they don't give any ETA or release dates anymore, so you'll have to play the waiting game for whatever long that is.
Which game is that you have that back there below your comment

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Why does it take so long for renpy version to be posted here?
cause its not on patreon and only on steam for 20$ compared to rpgm version which was 10$ on patreon that also looks like its not sold well there . game has been out for 2 weeks yet the game did not sell well according to steamdb. and lastly its probably cause most people don't even know the renpy version exists . most people who have played this game think the game is over . the renpy version was announced randomly on a yt podcast followed by a private release to certain handful of patreons and finally released on steam without any real promotion.

eyieskraken

Mar 18, 2024
anyone know how to fix this bug where my game doesnt save? Everytime i try and save i exit the game throughly and then relaunch it and my save is gone

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes