HardKnocker00

Apr 1, 2024
Sorry for this stupid question, when I first start the game. The character immediately runs to the left and I can not move her (arrow keys do not work). Thanks for the help.

May 12, 2018
Anyone knows how to get the bikini and naked mirror scenes? I followed the guide, but couldn't get it

MrAakmr

May 10, 2017
With the Melvin routes am i forced to play the harem route first because i've been trying to get the loyalty ening and its just now happening someone help it is frustrating. If leave the Garcia route early I get secret ending A. If i leave Sato route at the club I get secret ending B. The guide says to get the loyalty ending you have to leave Garcia route but never leave Sato route but you loose on Melvin Cgs that way. Can someone explain to me what i'm missing from the guide cause this makes no sense
I believe that the key here is to progress the Sato route rather than going home at the club. This means you don't get the sister visiting to apologize, and so Melvin never sees her. I'm not sure how it's missing Melvin CGs for you, all the events should still happen for him, you just get some more Sato stuff.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes