Addexs

Jul 10, 2021
For those who want to try, I was testing and the Shota DLC managed to work in joiplay by changing Scripts.rvdata2 file from a previous version. also add a .json file that sets the resolution to 1080p.

I don't know if it will give any errors as you progress but for now it works.

1000534292.png 1000534294.png 1000534298.png 1000534302.png

WanderNomad

Apr 12, 2020
Hello everyone. I bought the RenPy version of the game on Steam.
However, it does not work without the DLC patch, which can be downloaded from Denpasoft.
This site does not work for me without a VPN. However, it is forbidden to make purchases with the VPN enabled.

Can someone download the patch and throw it here or in my private messages? It's free.

Noiriaaaa

Mar 8, 2022
Hello, does anyone have a save file just after Ayame hits fallen state? I played this way back but to reach to the "fallen" state is just too much of a hassle. Thank you in advance :)

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
1720837088744.png

Lmao. Turns out you can't just port a game to another engine and expect lots of ppl to pay full price for the game again. Honestly, I much prefer Ren'Py over RPGM but there is no legit clarification or proof all content is included in this port, and I'm not even gonna consider buying before I know. Especially considering 2 of the 4 reviews claims shit is missing.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
View attachment 3826287

Lmao. Turns out you can't just port a game to another engine and expect lots of ppl to pay full price for the game again. Honestly, I much prefer Ren'Py over RPGM but there is no legit clarification or proof all content is included in this port, and I'm not even gonna consider buying before I know. Especially considering 2 of the 4 reviews claims shit is missing.
another reason the game did not sell well is that he did not even promote it . a quick look at his patreon page shows no existence of the port and the game has not leaked here so most people over here have no idea of its existence here either.

May 8, 2024
another reason the game did not sell well is that he did not even promote it . a quick look at his patreon page shows no existence of the port and the game has not leaked here so most people over here have no idea of its existence here either.
Promotion is done by the publisher mostly. Denpasoft just doesn't have the reach which Kagura Games has or anywhere near it if we're going to be honest. If you compare social medias, discord, sales on games and such, you will see a clear cut difference between both.

Still, using "estimations" in these types of games is a poor way of judging seeing how most people won't re-review a game they "already reviewed" and the game is no longer played through Steam once you apply the R18 patch meaning that the way those engines calculate purchases is number of players and reviews.

They also sell in other platforms that aren't Steam.

Last edited:

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Promotion is done by the publisher mostly. Denpasoft just doesn't have the reach which Kagura Games has or anywhere near it if we're going to be honest.
i agree but it still doesn't make sense why the dev would not promote . just because a publisher is supposed to do it doesnt mean the dev cant do it too .

and the game is no longer played through Steam once you apply the R18 patch meaning that the way those engines calculate purchases is number of players and reviews.

They also sell in other platforms that aren't Steam.
this is not entirely true . applying the patch is basically like modding a game but it will still show you are playing the game if you launch the game via steam instead of the .exe.

Reactions: GhostProject
May 8, 2024
i agree but it still doesn't make sense why the dev would not promote . just because a publisher is supposed to do it doesnt mean the dev cant do it too .
They did advertise it, on their platforms and social medias.

this is not entirely true . applying the patch is basically like modding a game but it will still show you are playing the game if you launch the game via steam instead of the .exe.
Fair enough. I'd rather not have people see me play that but to each their own.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
They did advertise it, on their platforms and social medias.
sure they mentioned it on twitter and discord but not on their main platform patreon once the game was released . only thing ever mentioned was that they were giving the version to some long term supporters but that was 5 months ago.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes