Fuckito

May 17, 2022
yeah, but you still need to download an entire 7gb uncompressed version to replace the rpa file. Or is there a place to download just the rpa file?
Exactly, but the images.rpa file alone is 6.87 GB. I downloaded both versions to try to understand where the problem was and realized that the problem was in this file. It might be a better idea to release a new compressed version.

Reactions: boriello

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
im not a 100% sure but this might be broken . i started the game and noticed a lot of visual glitches like character portraits being half off screen or some images being really tiny . however after applying the fan patch which replaced the compressed versions "images .rpa" it seems to have been fixed .
idk about protection but i think the issues are cause of the compression . most renpy games are in 1080p/16:9 this game is in 4:3 so maybe the compressor caused an issue . the other theory i have is it could be a script error since the visuals are almost untouched from the RPGM ver it's basically just fullscreened when i was playing the compressed version it looked like the same size as rpgm fleeting iris when you don't full screen it.
There is no protection, it is because the image has different resolutions, and this isn't very common. More than likely, I would have to change script files around, and that is 10000% not worth the time nor the effort.

You said you used the patch and it fixed it, so.

Daves12345

Jul 19, 2024
How to fix this? The scale is too small, I just installed the latest version of joiplay and it's plugins.

And also is touchscreen not possible with the rpgmaker one?

Apr 21, 2022
Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris [1.0.5] [Heaven Studios]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

The DLC are here already compressed in the quoted posted below, I have ZERO CLUE IF THEY WORK WITH THIS VERSION, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED! I do not play this game, so again I have ZERO CLUE.

Can you also compress the fan patch available here:

Reactions: doujin1

MirVoc

Apr 15, 2023
Give me some advice please. At one time I bought Fleeting Iris on Steam, I really liked the game - but it seemed to me that it was not fully finished. Recently I saw a new version of the game Fleeting Iris: Alansya Chronicles Ren'Py Edition - and I wanted to ask, if you do not take into account that the game is made on a different basis and has a slightly larger expansion, are there any other differences with the previous game on RPGmaker on Steam? Is there a new plot and scenes? Is there any point in buying it other than the desire to support the author?

Ravelord Nito

Jan 14, 2017
Give me some advice please. At one time I bought Fleeting Iris on Steam, I really liked the game - but it seemed to me that it was not fully finished. Recently I saw a new version of the game Fleeting Iris: Alansya Chronicles Ren'Py Edition - and I wanted to ask, if you do not take into account that the game is made on a different basis and has a slightly larger expansion, are there any other differences with the previous game on RPGmaker on Steam? Is there a new plot and scenes? Is there any point in buying it other than the desire to support the author?
same game dont buy

May 8, 2024
No, just go on Discord and ask the dev to send you the latest RPGM version (which is better than Steam's).

Get the Ren'Py version if you want to play the game in Ren'Py as a VN and/or want to support the author and future Ren'Py versions of other games. That's it.

Edit) You will also get an android version so if you want to play in mobile, there's also that.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes