gnole13

May 29, 2020
I wish there was a way to add the bestiality DLC (except the ending) as a daily morning routine and shota DLC without compromising the developer's Patreon page.

A man can hope :)

Sebaselfresas

Jun 25, 2022
Is this game completed or will it continue to be updated, I downloaded the Ren'py version because of the "completed" tag but at the beginning they say it is not completed and to continue to support them

Is this a mistake they haven't gotten to or is it actually not finished yet?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: drone4of2 and Nerro

Nerro

Engaged Member
Sep 9, 2017
Is this game completed or will it continue to be updated, I downloaded the Ren'py version because of the "completed" tag but at the beginning they say it is not completed and to continue to support them

Is this a mistake they haven't gotten to or is it actually not finished yet?
I think they mean they are still taking feedback and adjusting how the Ren'py version plays. The story and content is complete, and has been for some years now. Its just how this new Ren'Py port plays technically and they might change things/add things to improve it.

For an example, I know there was some criticism here when the Ren'Py version first came out, that some of the new selection maps had features that were hard to see. Idk if they improved on that yet but that's likely what they mean by the game not being "finished".

Reactions: Sebaselfresas

Naila

Apr 5, 2023
Is there any compressed version available?
Compressed v1.05 (Win) 1.5Gb Mega Workupload
Compressed update from v1.02 to v1.05 (extract and overwrite to folder with Game.exe) 157Mb Mega Workupload
P.S. Compression and update patch are unofficial and could break the game! Use it on your own risk!
Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris [1.0.5] [Heaven Studios]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

The DLC are here already compressed in the quoted posted below, I have ZERO CLUE IF THEY WORK WITH THIS VERSION, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED! I do not play this game, so again I have ZERO CLUE.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes