2.40 star(s) 24 Votes

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
Shortest game ever as the game over part is a victory in my opinion. I'd rather have that thicc momma give me head over that pink haired freak.

It's quite buggy as Hurakan's previous work. I'll revisit this after a couple of updates.

Jannnzmmer

Jul 16, 2019
Try to play it, as of now game really unplayable. Suddenly closing at some time, Non responsive lockscreen (and who the fuck set their phone to random pattern each time), too long wait for download (it's game feature), too many heart to gain to advance. i think it's very un-rewarding i would say for the current game mechanic.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Buggy garbage. Random game overs, black screens, etc.

Last edited:

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
Understanding that yes it wasn't made to run on Mobil but joi play is the only way I can play h games rn and I can't even unlock the phone again ik it's not made to run on Mobil
I would guess it's not meant to run on anything, but hopes and dreams.

Lupiscanis

Dec 24, 2016
I would like a tag for "oversized ridiculous funbags" because I like huge tiddies. We're not getting any new tags until the new tagging system is implemented, though, whenever the hell that is...
And just to clarify, it's not my intent to kink shame or anything. I just think 'big tits' doesn't really cover... whatever this is.

Reactions: cooldude33
2.40 star(s) 24 Votes