2.40 star(s) 24 Votes

goresbane

Aug 15, 2017
Hey dev! Have you tried using .webm for video instead of loading images? (I know gifs can break rpgm). This ffmpeg command works for me to put videos into RPG Maker MZ.
Code:
ffmpeg -i input.gif -codec:v libvpx-vp9 -crf 30 -b:v 0 -codec:a libopus output_video.webm

Dr. Lewdwig

Apr 15, 2021
I am intrigued, though due to the unfortunate state of game I think exercising patience is advised ... both for trying out that game and for leaving reviews.

I'm sure the next version (which will be functional, hopefully) is going to showcase the direction the game is heading.

kickef

Nov 18, 2016
Go to game over and watch your disk io in your task manager.
If you can't make them into a video, you should at least load the images into memory before you make an animation, rather than re-reading each frame from disk every pass through the loop.

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Honestly this game is super fucked, it's literally unplayable from my brief experience with it.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
im thinking the black screen is the mc getting ntr'd by someone else because it happens when i dont manage to unlock it in time after the message

NeoGyvr1

Oct 23, 2020
Every time the time reaches 00:40, the screen goes black and I just hear moaning. I can't do anything beyond that point.

Mar 9, 2021
The game is rather unstable, but there's nothing particularly bad about it. But yeah, the game keeps crashing midway through putting in the phone password. I can't complete the download for that reason.

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
I wonder why the dev themself didn't make this game thread? They have a f95 account and uploaded their last game's thread.

Mar 9, 2021
After playing this game for a while, I realized that the girlfriend coming over is the good ending, and not a loss. I initially assumed it occurred because the hearts hit zero and she did some yandere shit.

However, despite downloading, the gallery was not saved for further playthroughs, and when the game crashed again, I realized my whole thing had been reset. A disappointing ending, but very well, this early in development. I will be watching this. Please show me what the next few days will do.

Feb 22, 2022
this game kinda gas only it needs to work on the gameplay. It would be way hotter if for example you start the game texting with your gf and later unlock texting your stepmom. That way the game builds excitement instead of just intentionally failing the game for a quick scene, there's no rewarding feeling rn

2.40 star(s) 24 Votes