2.40 star(s) 24 Votes

Shawnizzle100

Dec 31, 2018
update me when this thing is fixed. cant open the phone half the time and even when im not on the phone and the stepmom comes in it fades to black and im unable to play anymore.

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
Got both endings, game crashed on the "good" ending (GF got full hearts) but I want more milf action. I don't think either are a bad ending... Art looks great. Hope it works out, the bugs are are present, but if you're just getting out there for support of the game, it's a decent concept. I want more mom scene variety... Or even a tag team event?

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
This game is unplayable. Half the time it doesn't detect the mouse, the aunt or whatever sometimes checks on you like 5-10 times in 30 seconds and if you somehow manage to get all the hearts and the small minigame then most often than not the girlfriend appears out of nowhere and gives you a game over.

The futher that I managed to get is the donwload where you somehow need to keep the finger on the screen to work but halfway through the GF gave me a game over.

It's even worse when you understand that the only way to complete the first minigame is if you get lucky. If the aunt visits you too much? Then you will fail and get a game over. So you need to pray that she will let you alone those few seconds needed to complete it before it gives you a Game Over. Because, you guessed it, it has a timer.

beryn

May 8, 2017
Sorry, but this is just bad.
From you hear the door you have 0.000001 seconds to put you phone down.
As soon as the sound appears I move the mouse away from the phone, but that is already to late.
I don't even know what you are supposed to do as it happens even before you unlock your phone.

Feb 22, 2022
Sorry, but this is just bad.
From you hear the door you have 0.000001 seconds to put you phone down.
As soon as the sound appears I move the mouse away from the phone, but that is already to late.
I don't even know what you are supposed to do as it happens even before you unlock your phone.
hate to break it to you but I think you're having a skill issue, you can already see/hear the light turn on before the door opens which is when you should lower your phone.

Fuckboyinc

Jul 6, 2022
I downloaded this game to play it on joiplay because it looks interesting, but I can't slide it to unlock the phone

beryn

May 8, 2017
hate to break it to you but I think you're having a skill issue, you can already see/hear the light turn on before the door opens which is when you should lower your phone.
Just tried it again, the first time, yes there is a heartbeat, lights on and door opens.
That time you can put your phone down, but as son as you pick it up again, the heartbeat goes off and it fails.

Tried it once more, now it just fails you when the phone isn't up.

So how am I supposed to do better?

Feb 22, 2022
Just tried it again, the first time, yes there is a heartbeat, lights on and door opens.
That time you can put your phone down, but as son as you pick it up again, the heartbeat goes off and it fails.

Tried it once more, now it just fails you when the phone isn't up.

So how am I supposed to do better?
hmmm in that case it might be the game yeah, its buggy af rn but its also a v0.1 version so maybe cut it some slack until future updates

DaneWolf

Dec 26, 2017
Pretty good idea for a game. It does seem to have a lot of bugs still. Pictures not showing and so on.

2.40 star(s) 24 Votes