2.40 star(s) 24 Votes

z3r0nx

Jun 17, 2017
i think the screen geos black if you dont answer you girfriend and her hearts are on zero
This should fix the problem with the black screen not going away. (Being stuck at the black screen might still happen sometimes.)
Also edited it so that, when you finish the maze, if you leave the messages app before the girlfriend image disappears, you won't have to do the maze again.

Last edited:

Frostfire281

Jan 18, 2019
tbh the black screen bug is annoying, but not anywhere near as annoying as trying to open the lock screen when it doesn't seem to register 90% of what you do. Is there a cooldown on clicking on each circle in the lock screen? Cause it sure seems that way.

Reactions: 413-X and martypipi

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
considering this is rpgm there is a real chance it uses the codecs installed in the operating system.
without codecs, black screen because the video file cant be decoded.

also, shouldnt this be tagged incest (family sex)?

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
I'm waiting for about the fourth or fifth update. May be playable content by then. Not wasting my time meanwhile.

ital

Jan 26, 2019
You can’t just take and make a normal game, these unfortunate developers need to get acquainted with the unity

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
keep getting close to beating the second round and it crashes the game, this is the buggiest piece of shit I've ever played lmao

Also the timing on the stepmom is entirely random and if you get to the slide puzzle and she checks on you twice in a row, you WILL fail the game because GF's hearts are lowering the whole time and it starts at half-way on the puzzle.

Last edited:

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
now, YOU can crash the game too, when you get a game over, alt tab and come back to see the scene GET FASTER!
and then crash after a few loops, also most of the time, your second try WILL crash the game on scene transition.

2.40 star(s) 24 Votes