2.40 star(s) 24 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AlArm-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
i really like the idea of the game, BUT it is a bad decision for the game to let the mom come in while the MC tries to play the game of the girlfriend... i mean, i dont have much time and then i have to put my smartphone aside? really?

Reactions: Jaxp

clayagi

Aug 6, 2021
Changing the region setting in windows to japanese seems to do the trick for me to be playable without any great flaws (other than exploits that is).

Tips:
-The inclined "M" is actually all the pins on the higher and lower line and left pin on the middle line.
-When you hear the heartbeat, you have only three heart left on the gauge.
-The light on the floor is just there to warn you, until the character is lighted up you can still answer the phone.
-You don't need to see the heart gauge after clicking an answer (Meaning you can hide just after clicking or browse to download).
-The games never ends, even when you loose, until you quit the game, your image progression is saved (Not sure it's not a bug.). It restart the night with all you already unlocked.
-If you have yet to download the last image she sent you after the maze, you better not full her hearts in order to avoid having to do the same maze for no reward whatsoever (It actually reset your heart gauge to mid, more than if you let her get lonely horny), keep the gauge near full, download the image, then proceed to the next maze.
Exploits:
-If you loose the game while being on an interactive screen, you can still finish what you started while being fudged (wich to be perfectly honest is just a nice bonus :love:). While using this exploit, you can calmly finish a maze or download the last image your girlfriend sent you.
-When you full her hearts and gain access to the image maze, you can shamefully trick the game like old flash maze games by clicking the start button, remembering where the end button is, then alt+tab to change windows (i don't know the macro for mac), move you cursor where the end button will be when you change again, then press alt+tab again and voilà, you did the maze :ROFLMAO:.

With a little more polish on the interface and overall mecanics of the game, it could be a very interresting game. Right now, the difficulty is just random, you'll face any of the following three situation:
-Step Mommy comes for you 24/7, leading to a horny-girlfriend ending, or a mom ending if you're not careful.
-Standard game, step mommy is there, but her thirst for seed is not that absurd.
-Tranquility by chance, for like one full minute, absolutely nothing is going to stop you and you should go as far as you can go

Better wait for the game to be perfected, but it has potential (The Five nights at freddy's type of game with a less scarry setting, can't tell of the content of the game, the eight images are somewhat meh in my opinion since the gallery need you to play the game [You can use one of the exploit for this but this is not an intented feature]. Animation are nice and fluid, maybe need a little polish on the boy's milk part. I can't tell if there is any ending coz i don't wanna just play the game to avoid sex with no reward for a night done (And that for an entire week). I could get all the images in one and half night).
New girls could be interresting, like a stalker type to the window, boogy-woman under the bed, Sadako from the pc screen. Or just variety in sex scenes by date of night.

clayagi

Aug 6, 2021
Girlfriend gets hornier by the second, it doesn't depend on you being on the phone, any and all timer (You have two separate timers, the one with the heart gauge, wich empty itself each time you don't respond well or in time. And the timer of the image maze, wich length depends on the maze.) are still active when the phone is off (Wich is logical, girlfriend is getting impatient not matter what you do if it's not responding to her.).

2.40 star(s) 24 Votes