3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
How can i fix that picture bug? :O

The middle does not disappear.... :(

View attachment 1399633
I don't know it this is caused by a translation error, or script, but I found a bug when Eferica goes to bath with 7 lewdness or more. She keeps moaning and her figure after the event doesn't vanish from the screen. Could you check, please?
I think that's exactly the same issue. Probably a script was broken during MTL process.

fruzsy16

Apr 19, 2020
MTL for v1.31

I downloaded a game from this site, then this MTL translation, I copied the extracted files to the game directory, but the game does not start. :/

Névtelessn.png

the game is really interesting .. But there is no way to play with it. :(

rghost

Aug 12, 2017
I downloaded a game from this site, then this MTL translation, I copied the extracted files to the game directory, but the game does not start. :/

View attachment 1399737

the game is really interesting .. But there is no way to play with it. :(
You need original v1.31, then use RPG Maker MV - Decryptor Win and remove the protection.
copy the MTL pictures (two pages back in this thread) and the MTL 1.31 to the www directory and overwrite the origirnal files.

The game on first page is an older version of the game.
Game v1.31 has new content and therefore the MTL patch v1.31 is not compatible with older versions of the game.

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
You need original v1.31, then use RPG Maker MV - Decryptor Win and remove the protection.
copy the MTL pictures (two pages back in this thread) and the MTL 1.31 to the www directory and overwrite the origirnal files.

The game on first page is an older version of the game.
Game v1.31 has new content and therefore the MTL patch v1.31 is not compatible with older versions of the game.
Could you share it with us?

gran001

Aug 8, 2017
Hello guys & girls. Here I share you a manually translated "DATA" file for ( v1.31 ) Just replace the original "DATA". Already finish the game and I check it that you can now finish the game properly. You can now use smithy & alchemist properly.

*** No more image that persist in your screen (EXCEPT for 2nd SCENE above the blacksmith house *this is OPTIONAL SCENE just save before talking to that guy after for the second time) (UNTRANSLATED IS SAME EFFECT)

*** In Fish/Gyo dungeon what ever it is called cure your drowsiness or finish the stage quick because, you'll error (UNTRANSLATED IS SAME EFFECT)

*** I can translate picture but it just a hassle, I'd rather move to my next project so bare with it.

(UNTRANSLATED IS SAME EFFECT) = so it's NOT the TRANSLATION FAULT

*** IMPORTANT : YOU NEED VERSION 1.31 ***

But don't expect to much on my translation (it's better than a pure MTL), my native language is not English so bare with it. Also i play the game without sound so maybe theres a mismatch translation but you can tell me if you want me to change some lines or sentence.

MEGA LINK : , GDRIVE :

Last edited:

fruzsy16

Apr 19, 2020
Hello guys & girls. Here I share you a manually translated "DATA" file for ( v1.31 ) Just replace the original "DATA". Already finish the game and I check it that you can now finish the game properly. You can now use smithy & alchemist properly.

*** No more image that persist in your screen (EXCEPT for 2nd SCENE above the blacksmith house *this is OPTIONAL SCENE just save before talking to that guy after for the second time) (UNTRANSLATED IS SAME EFFECT)

*** In Fish/Gyo dungeon what ever it is called cure your drowsiness or finish the stage quick because, you'll error (UNTRANSLATED IS SAME EFFECT)

*** I can translate picture but it just a hassle, I'd rather move to my next project so bare with it.

But don't expect to much on my translation (it's better than a pure MTL), my native language is not English so bare with it. Also i play the game without sound so maybe theres a mismatch translation but you can tell me if you want me to change some lines or sentence.

Thanks you so much! :))

But pls re uploed, because when I want to download, it indicates a 404 error :S

InfinityKiyen

Mar 31, 2019
This is so you can get the original file "unedited" It's because the file we got now is corrupted due to error. REPEAT DON'T DOWNLOAD IT UNTIL IT GET FIXED!

You should download the file "rghost" mention here below

Search on " " -> Game-RJ295577-Ver.2021.07.26
This will be for the translation engine

MEGA LINK : Mega , GDRIVE : Google Drive
Ironically someone else translates the imagine. So no worry you just need to download from the quote below.

MTL part 1 & 2 of some images.
Sorry my english and paint.NET knowledge is not very good.
If you combine all this you can now play the fully human English translated game. We have finally done it, people! Special thx to everyone I mentioned above. They make it possible.

Reactions: cuoly

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
The last update was version 1.31. I got the game at animesharing but I haven't tested this version yet, so I don't know what's wrong.

The file size matches with the full release size.
1632246785140.png

I don't know in which part of the game you got that, but I know that some authors add extra content even after a full release.

Reactions: fruzsy16

fruzsy16

Apr 19, 2020
The last update was version 1.31. I got the game at animesharing but I haven't tested this version yet, so I don't know what's wrong.

The file size matches with the full release size.
View attachment 1416050

I don't know in which part of the game you got that, but I know that some authors add extra content even after a full release.

I understand, Thanks..! :)

gran001

Aug 8, 2017

Here's that scene it's already complete.

Capture.PNG

Or here's v1.31 link this one I use to translate the game.

Installer :

Non-installer (game it self)

And here's my save file :

Last edited:

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Here's that scene it's already complete.

View attachment 1417363

Or here's v1.31 link this one I use to translate the game.

Mega

And here's my save file :

Mega
Thank you for sharing.

I will delete my previous post.

I just got the file at animesharing as someone else instructed and it was announced as the latest release... But since I haven't played the game to certify if it really was version 1.31, I think it's better to stick with that one you just shared.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I downloaded this on another website. It lied about being fully English translated and of course its MTL and half of the menu bar isn't even translated. Game wouldn't let me save the game either.

Is anyone gonna translate this? Its not exactly playable if the game refuses to let you save but then it crashes.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes