3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
poverty is the excuse i gave when i bought a pc that was barely able to run fallout 4 that cost about £500, and it's a 64-bit piece of work i'll tell you what. i'm genuinely curious, but just when did you buy your pc? also, hate to tell you this, but 32-bit pc processors are going to get killed off in 2022, and all support for them - and i do mean ALL - will dwindle to nothing. so, uh, yeah.

EDIT: it was changed to 2023 for 32-bit support being dropped, you got some time ;)

gyrallaz

Nov 20, 2020
poverty is the excuse i gave when i bought a pc that was barely able to run fallout 4 that cost about £500, and it's a 64-bit piece of work i'll tell you what. i'm genuinely curious, but just when did you buy your pc? also, hate to tell you this, but 32-bit pc processors are going to get killed off in 2022, and all support for them - and i do mean ALL - will dwindle to nothing. so, uh, yeah.

EDIT: it was changed to 2023 for 32-bit support being dropped, you got some time ;)
Im 18, and my dad never upgrade my pc since... idk,2010?
Our family not that poor actually, its just my dad never allow me doing someshit to the pc.cant even run nfs underground 2 smoothly

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
Im 18, and my dad never upgrade my pc since... idk,2010?
Our family not that poor actually, its just my dad never allow me doing someshit to the pc.cant even run nfs underground 2 smoothly
yo wtf? you're 18 my guy, just save some money and buy one yourself

gyrallaz

Nov 20, 2020
You're a grown ass adult. Just say it's an investment for school or work.
They say if I want to live more freely, it's better to just move out of the house.I'm not working yet and still have to depend on my parents

if I say for school or work, they will say "that one (computer) is enough, why buy a new one?". My dad is good at computers and my mom uses computers for work, so they know that.

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Here is the completed, manually translated data. Just over write the "data folder" in the game folder.
If something is wrong or you want me to replace some dialect feel free to comment here, I'll update the file.
But bear in mind that English is not my main language.
Also, I tried using the save file here in this forum but for some reason the name remain in Japanese, better make new game.
I don't know it this is caused by a translation error, or script, but I found a bug when Eferica goes to bath with 7 lewdness or more. She keeps moaning and her figure after the event doesn't vanish from the screen. Could you check, please?

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
I can't, if my mother found out i spend my money on computer, my parents will be mad.
then move out. you're 18, considered an adult in most places. or tell them to go fuck themselves, that works too. again, you're 18, you're doing something wrong if they have this much power over you at 18 years old.

Blackrazor077

Mar 29, 2021
Here is the completed, manually translated data. Just over write the "data folder" in the game folder.
If something is wrong or you want me to replace some dialect feel free to comment here, I'll update the file.
Also, I tried using the save file here in this forum but for some reason the name remain in Japanese, better make new game.
The menu is clearly still in JP

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
then move out. you're 18, considered an adult in most places. or tell them to go fuck themselves, that works too. again, you're 18, you're doing something wrong if they have this much power over you at 18 years old.
Depends on where you actually live though... Since he also doesn't have work. There's really no reason to "burn" him for that unless you get off on that. I mean, man probably has bigger problems with a strict family like that.

Vail Wolfe

Jul 23, 2019
I don't know it this is caused by a translation error, or script, but I found a bug when Eferica goes to bath with 7 lewdness or more. She keeps moaning and her figure after the event doesn't vanish from the screen. Could you check, please?
dude, the same happened to me... any1 know how figure this out?

rghost

Aug 12, 2017
I made a menu translation (MTL) one page back. I translated many pictures, which took a long time.

Last edited:

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I appreciate every effort to translate the game, even if it's MTL, but you can't play the game with an issue like that, as I mentioned before.

Last edited:

rghost

Aug 12, 2017
How do you translate pictures? That's something I've had no luck with so far.
Smartphone and google translator app. Use the camera of your smartphone and hold it in front of the monitor.
The app overlaps the translated text with the image on the monitor.
Then clean the image with paint.net and enter the new text.
Sometimes the translator app doesn't recognise the Japanese characters correctly and I draw the characters in the free drawing input editor of google translate in the browser (pc).

It takes an immense amount of time.

fruzsy16

Apr 19, 2020

Thanks! It's so mutch better.. :)

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes