3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
Hey you won the fight. Nice! Now im going to corrupt your party to be my sex slaves. Muhahahahahaha

Yeah i don't think that would work :ROFLMAO:
Yo, there is actually a game that does something like this except no party, just one girl lol

It was pretty good, short but good. I forgot the name of it though. The story goes that the Heroine knows she is in a video game and is aware that you are controlling her. The person controlling her (you) doesn't really say what type of game it is till later (hentai). Its hilarious. After you win the battle, you still get dominated.

Sorry, guess this is a little of topic.

Anyway, I'm going to try this game out.

Byro

Dec 2, 2017
Yo, there is actually a game that does something like this except no party, just one girl lol

It was pretty good, short but good. I forgot the name of it though. The story goes that the Heroine knows she is in a video game and is aware that you are controlling her. The person controlling her (you) doesn't really say what type of game it is till later (hentai). Its hilarious. After you win the battle, you still get dominated.

Sorry, guess this is a little of topic.

Anyway, I'm going to try this game out.
Ah i know what Game you mean.

No idea what its Name was, I only know that it's somewhere on my disk.

It's a little hard to remember the Names with 900+ Games on my disk :ROFLMAO:

Vail Wolfe

Jul 23, 2019
I didn't know if it was a bug or not but when i got the second scene from getting wash by the blacksmith, the girl picture standing in the middle of the screen blocking all road and text and it couldn't be removed.

Akira-Chan

Dec 9, 2017
I don't know if this occurred to any of you all but for some reason I can't press attack on the first battle so I couldn't kill all the slimes in the village. I also tried getting myself KO'ed to the slimes but somehow after that the game wont work for me anymore. Anyone know the reason why this happens?

Nilufer14

Jan 15, 2020
Good game! I liked the story.

If the devs finish the game so that there are more h-events in town, add quests and more dungeons, fix & expand the tradeskills (forge/alchemy), then it would feel complete.

The game crapped out after I killed the White Hair Red guy and said my good-byes to the Blacsmith Uncle. I'm guessing that's the end.

Lyras88

Nov 20, 2019
After a few baths, a picture of her stuck and never disappears. it is right in the middle and makes playing impossible:(. Does anyone know the problem and if so how can I fix it?

gran001

Aug 8, 2017
Is there some one who has most all the item and weapon and skill in this game. Can some one share a save game with that. I really appreciate the help. Thanks in advance.

Also what the name of the girl Eferica or Epherica?

PS. I already check the save file that posted in this thread. I check there only 2 weapon in it.

Last edited:

Murdon55555

Jan 14, 2020
How does one complete the ingot smithing quest? It asks to hammer something out, but the forge is broken. By the way, bathing with spooning causes the game to bug out and the standing portrait covers up the screen.
you have to go to one of the caves where you'll find a stack of ingots near the bottom left. its either in the slime cave or with the goblins. Go with slimes first

LEET

May 29, 2017
you have to go to one of the caves where you'll find a stack of ingots near the bottom left. its either in the slime cave or with the goblins. Go with slimes first
I did that, but I can't interact with the forge.

WoveWolf

Your typical erogame enjoyer
Game Developer
Jan 23, 2019
Hello,

For people that are having problems using the forge and think the game is broken, most likely this is because your computer broke it. You see, the game is japanese meaning it has japanese characters, Winrar or whatever data compression software you used to extract the files is doing it using your system non-unicode language but since normally other regions do not have japanese characters it was translate to garbage letters. Here an example:

This happened to me a lot with Visual novels and other games made with RPGMAKER.

The solution, extract the files after changing the Unicode to japanese. With Winrar you just need to press ctrl+e and change it to japanese, this way winrar will read the letters as japanese characters and extract the files correctly.

If this does not work then another solution, but not really recommended, is to change the lenguage for non-Unicode programs in your system:
  1. Control Panel, clicking Clock, Language, and Region, and then clicking Region and Language.
  2. Click the Administrative tab, and then, under Language for non-Unicode programs, click Change system locale. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
After making this changes extract the files and play.

Hopefully this helps everyone with this and other games. If you found a RPGMaker game broken before I suggest you try this same advice, it might help you fix it.

gran001

Aug 8, 2017
I'm manually translating this game. I'm already 80% finish of the translation whole main story is finish remaining is the H-scene (map 166 file<-- this is the recollection room, and commonevent file <- H-scene only - around 1,500 lines) which I can finish maybe about "one week maximum" or less maybe 4 days minimum, it depends. I will only share the ( data folder - around 40mb) so you don't need to download the whole game anymore. You just need to replace the data folder.

But is it "OK" to share a file in this thread?

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I'm manually translating this game. I'm already 80% finish of the translation whole main story is finish remaining is the H-scene (map 166 file<-- this is the recollection room, and commonevent file <- H-scene only - around 1,500 lines) which I can finish maybe about "one week maximum" or less maybe 4 days minimum, it depends. I will only share the ( data folder - around 40mb) so you don't need to download the whole game anymore. You just need to replace the data folder.

But is it "OK" to share a file in this thread?
Absolutely ok, I appreciate it a lot, you can even report your own post to get the mods to link your translation to first post (OP)

gran001

Aug 8, 2017
Here is the completed, manually translated data. Just over write the "data folder" in the game folder.
If something is wrong or you want me to replace some dialect feel free to comment here, I'll update the file.
But bear in mind that English is not my main language.
Also, I tried using the save file here in this forum but for some reason the name remain in Japanese, better make new game.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well, the bug with what's her face getting stuck in the middle of the screen is still going strong....

And the Forge seems to be broken. And no, it's not because of my locale or incorrect usage of .zips. I have never had this sort of problem with full on Japanese games with no translation at all. Clearly, there's still enough left of the MTL in the files provided by gran001 ...

I appreciate the effort.

However, this game is far from being 100% playable.

• Hey there
Reactions: Yukihirou

gran001

Aug 8, 2017
Yes, I think the game is still in develop to because I notice there's a message by the NPC saying like this.

-------------------
"\N<Dasai Man> It seems that a story will be added soon, so please look forward to it ♪"
\N<Dasai Man>Of course, it's a free update, so you can rest assured.
--------------------

Also in H-scene I intentionally didn't translate some word there is just "nguu.... ahhh...." something like this. So if you see some Japanese letter its just like that.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes