3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

elistraee

Feb 25, 2017
sometimes i rather have non translated version as mtl is less understandable than japanese

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
Hey MTL, can she use magic?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Translation is kinda busted. None of the main menu and in game menu is not translated. Also word wrap doesn't seem to work well or be a thing.

dark998

May 23, 2020
Since MTL is bugged, for those playing the original version (or those that played it before) how do you unlock:

-Last Blacksmith scene
-Last brothel scene
-Rightmost two scenes of the batch above brothel scenes
-The second defeat scene of each monster

Still have not finished the story but Im already at the point where you can finish it whenever you want.

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
This is the second time I tell you and I won't be nice. hear me idiot! u're missing NTR tag! fix it you filthy swine!
calm yo tits man sorry but i dont see every messages from every thread ... if u want something to happen use the report function to request it

Reactions: abao

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
What is the "F" problem with the mods. Looks like they can't decide when a game needs a NTR tag or not, because they add the tag and minutes later they delete it, over and over again. If the game has planned to have NTR in the future, add in the OP a message "Planned future NTR". If the game already has NTR, add the tag and don't delete it. If the game have not NTR at all, don't add the tag. I don't think that would be so hard.

Reactions: Evil987

LEET

May 29, 2017
How does one complete the ingot smithing quest? It asks to hammer something out, but the forge is broken. By the way, bathing with spooning causes the game to bug out and the standing portrait covers up the screen.

Last edited:

Darth Xelleon

Dec 2, 2019
Of course, if you are hit by a monster in the dungeon, you will have time to insult.
Oh, so we get to insult the monsters during battle? Like, a "your mama" line inflicts paralysis or something?
Or maybe call it "you tiny-brained wiper of other people's bottoms" for extra damage.

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Is this a RPGM MV game? MTL creator probably broke the clear commands by translating them. You can make a new save but at the end of the day it will just keep happening until someone (me probably) bothers to fix it.
Hope so, it's usually you. :giggle:

F95zone should create a tag of game fixer to you. haha

Reactions: Silentce

abao

Mar 20, 2018
What is the "F" problem with the mods. Looks like they can't decide when a game needs a NTR tag or not, because they add the tag and minutes later they delete it, over and over again. If the game has planned to have NTR in the future, add in the OP a message "Planned future NTR". If the game already has NTR, add the tag and don't delete it. If the game have not NTR at all, don't add the tag. I don't think that would be so hard.
Having mods that care enough to second guess their decision is a bad thing why?

ohsnapdragon

Feb 23, 2020
Why are there three people all whining about no NTR tag, holy hell. Mods have better things to do than ensure every tag is 100% accurate from the start, and hopefully you do too.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Why are there three people all whining about no NTR tag, holy hell. Mods have better things to do than ensure every tag is 100% accurate from the start, and hopefully you do too.
You know what they say about making assumptions... :whistle:

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
When game starts with all sounds at 0% and Menu isn’t translated so I’m now re-doing the intro XD.

Edit: How the F do you even save in this game? I accidentally clicked the return to main menu option but since it doesn’t have a confirmation, I am sent to the Main Menu and have to re-do intro...Again... :FacePalm:

Edit 2: Was thinking why BGM Music sounds familiar, kinda reminded me of SinoAlice for some reason XD

The prologue has WAY too much dialogue that 5 games combined
I think Knights of Messiah was longer XD

Last edited:

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
So far game looks great, just need proper translation to be easier to play with.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes