3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

gran001

Aug 8, 2017
I downloaded this on another website. It lied about being fully English translated and of course its MTL and half of the menu bar isn't even translated. Game wouldn't let me save the game either.

Is anyone gonna translate this? Its not exactly playable if the game refuses to let you save but then it crashes.
Try my work just browse up and you'll find it.

gran001

Aug 8, 2017
can anyone help me

Sorry for late reply, I don't know if your still playing this game or you find the answer to your question but still I'll answer it.

Uhmm : the link on the 1st page is [Not manually translated and not updated version] I think. I download it before.

Just "Download the main game I post [v1.31 Main Game Japanese] just browse backward.
After that download the [data.rar]

After all that just put the [v1.31 Main Game] which ever location you like and extract the [data.rar] to the main game and replace everything on the Main Game, that's all but [Read the Notes I post where I post the data.rar] that is in game BUG not translation BUG so even you play the untranslated one that BUG will appear.

Thanks and Happy Playing.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
RJ295577_img_main.jpg
Alchemist ーAnother Storyー v1.31 edit mtl eng

I wanted to bring the decrypted version but wasn't unable to do it, EnigmaVB and other tools didn't work as expect so I've worked only with the pics and then encrypt them again.

This version merge all the previous work done from gran001 for the translation and rghost for the pics, enjoy.

As gran001 said pls be careful of a bug that may break your game, check it out here.

DOWNLOAD
Win:

ZeroHunter13

Jun 3, 2019
Hello guys I can't play because of this problem, it appears immediately starts the game>Now Loading...>Error
HELP PLEASE!!!

ass.png

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Hello guys I can't play because of this problem, it appears immediately starts the game>Now Loading...>Error
HELP PLEASE!!!

View attachment 1673570
idk if they changed stuff when they re-uploaded it (they didn't even thanked me lmao), just download my version up here, tested and was working great.

Last edited:

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
HELP PLEASE!!!

View attachment 1673570
Did you change the files folder recently or maybe downloaded from somewhere else? These error are like it says: it could not find a file with that name, which means that either it has been removed, or as it is common with japanese games sometimes the names of the files get messed up on download.

ZeroHunter13

Jun 3, 2019
idk if they changed stuff when they re-uploaded it (they didn't even thanked me lmao), just download my version up here, tested and was working great.
Thanx bro, I'll try it

Did you change the files folder recently or maybe downloaded from somewhere else? These error are like it says: it could not find a file with that name, which means that either it has been removed, or as it is common with japanese games sometimes the names of the files get messed up on download.
No bro, I download it from here.

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Hi there i made a compressed version of the game V1.31
from 1.41 GB to 542 MB

have a nice one ;)

Last edited:

PomNP

Mar 10, 2019
View attachment 1577820

I wanted to bring the decrypted version but wasn't unable to do it, EnigmaVB and other tools didn't work as expect so I've worked only with the pics and then encrypt them again.

This version merge all the previous work done from gran001 for the translation and rghost for the pics, enjoy.

As gran001 said pls be careful of a bug that may break your game, check it out here.

DOWNLOAD
Win:
WORKUPLOAD
Thx very much

Cloccy

Jan 11, 2019
anyone know how to unlock prostitution? already helped the npc miget but still can't enter
my lewdness is 23 development 11 sensitive 16

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
View attachment 1577820

DOWNLOAD
Win:
WORKUPLOAD
so I only need this download now, and not the data.rar download?

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes