3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

duy123a

Sep 12, 2017
Here is the completed, manually translated data. Just over write the "data folder" in the game folder.
If something is wrong or you want me to replace some dialect feel free to comment here, I'll update the file.
But bear in mind that English is not my main language.
Also, I tried using the save file here in this forum but for some reason the name remain in Japanese, better make new game.
Thank bro, much appreciate. Do you include the clearPictures fix from page 3 ?

gran001

Aug 8, 2017
No. I don't encounter that problem. I don't know because I use the original Japanese version game then translate it manually.

Last edited:

AvenceCryxalyx

May 4, 2019
What exactly do I need to do with the forge ? I tried putting the copper ore in but nothing happened after processing. is there anything I'm missing here ?

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
"Of course, if you are hit by a monster in the dungeon, you will have time to insult. "
If the game description alone is already that bad, I won`t even touch that ingame mtl

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
me, going into it: MTL? this is gonna be really rough on my eyes, isn't it...

me, five minutes in: damn, google translate out here breaking its back trynna carry this

me, ten minutes in: oh sweet jesus w h y

Reactions: Pozar55

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
Honestly they didn't even try, even with MTL; half the menus are still in the original language and the parts that are 'translated' don't make any sense without the context of the untranslated parts.

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
What is the "F" problem with the mods. Looks like they can't decide when a game needs a NTR tag or not, because they add the tag and minutes later they delete it, over and over again. If the game has planned to have NTR in the future, add in the OP a message "Planned future NTR". If the game already has NTR, add the tag and don't delete it. If the game have not NTR at all, don't add the tag. I don't think that would be so hard.
did...did you just censor yourself saying 'fucking'? honestly that's all i took from this rant of yours - an unapologetically rude rant, by the way, but a rant nonetheless. it just cracks me up that you're trying to be serious but actually censored yourself from swearing.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
did...did you just censor yourself saying 'fucking'? honestly that's all i took from this rant of yours - an unapologetically rude rant, by the way, but a rant nonetheless. it just cracks me up that you're trying to be serious but actually censored yourself from swearing.
Is my opinion, if you find something so stupid funny, is your thing. I won't apology and for something is true and because I wasn't rude to anyone. They add the NTR tag to any game even when the game don't have NTR and they add it and delete it many times, everyone complain about that and they still do it. I don't care if you reply, I figured out that you try to act like the funny guy and make funny of anything or anyone.

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
Is my opinion, if you find something so stupid funny, is your thing. I won't apology and for something is true and because I wasn't rude to anyone. They add the NTR tag to any game even when the game don't have NTR and they add it and delete it many times, everyone complain about that and they still do it. I don't care if you reply, I figured out that you try to act like the funny guy and make funny of anything or anyone.
at this point you're just inviting people to make fun of you. I'm taking that invitation.

first: holy shit that English is bad, it's rather obvious you're not an English speaker but, in that case, why write in English at all? write in your native language and stop butchering perfectly good - lol no it ain't - languages.

second: this whole NTR tag thing? yeah, it's because people like you complain about there being NTR or not being NTR that the tag gets added and removed so many times. Only complain when you genuinely need to complain, yeah? not just because you want to complain trying to feel validated when you do so and feeling indignation when everyone else calls you out for it.

third: you were rude. in fact i could use what you wrote as the definition for rude; but i won't because, unlike you evidently, i have dignity.

fourth: NTR means something along the lines of 'cuckolding with the intent to inflict emotional pain to both the audience and the characters involved'. this means that people don't actually know, if it isn't explicitly created with NTR in mind, what NTR could actually count as. it isn't just cucking, because if it was it wouldn't be so difficult to pin down - it's cucking with the intent of causing emotional distress and harm. that little bit at the end is what muddies the waters, so to speak.

so, uh, actually know what you're arguing about before you actually argue.

fifth: i don't try to make fun of people, i do. like right now. it helps that other people are stupid and make it so easy. like right now. it also helps that other people have fragile egos and wont admit when they're wrong, thus they invite hilarity. like right now.

you getting it, yet?

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes