4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
Real talk when a translator can't even make sure that the "he's" and "hers" pronoun's are being correctly used can you even consider them a translator at that point?

Reactions: Greg_

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
Not fully translated with broken english and he never fixes them either. Sometimes the game can be broken as well.
He can't fix it if he doesn't know how to. He is literally pressing two buttons for the translation and doesn't look at the text at all.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Potentially good game. Alright. MTL by Broken_Division: automatic bullshit, won't even bother to try it out.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I mean an MTL is still an MTL tho I can understand its story and scenes. I have also played thru till the end of the game with no errors so I call that understandable and good enough.
Yes, but normally MTL's are good enough to understand some stuff, just like you just said. Meanwhile, MTL's by broken_division are the absolute worse and it's very hard to understand anything.

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
Yes, but normally MTL's are good enough to understand some stuff, just like you just said. Meanwhile, MTL's by broken_division are the absolute worse and it's very hard to understand anything.
Maybe it might not be the best tho the story is quite short so that helps in its quality I think. As for me I was able to understand the story from my playthru of this game so if you like the screenshots I say nothing wrong with giving it a small chance :)

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
I see a lot of people are complaining about the translation on this game. While it isn't good, it is far from the worst I have seen, so it honestly doesn't bother me.
What does bother me is the mechanics of the game. It's essentially a pray and hope game where the enemies deal big damage with almost 100% percent accurarcy that you can't defend against while your attacks miss 50% of the time. Health potions are very hard to come by, and if you actually happen to build up a stash of potions, you quickly deplete it by facing one or two enemies. Essentially this formula makes the game an unnecessary grind.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Shitty, half ass MTL from a "translator" that probably only drops common loot when defeated. Hard pass until someone who's efforts can't be replicated by a trained monkey takes a crack at it.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes