4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
I mean an MTL is still an MTL tho I can understand its story and scenes. I have also played thru till the end of the game with no errors so I call that understandable and good enough.
Is this really a hill worth dying on to you? It's a shitty mtl, end of story.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Is there a save editor for Aldys treasure hunt because I can't make her invincible and the file data is too big and this screenshot says all

Here's the gallery save.

I used cheatmenu to teleport into the room and edit variables so I have no idea what will happen if you try to leave the gallery room...
What type of cheat menus and can you give step by step instruction with a video?

Last edited:

eric224

Aug 17, 2017
Is there a save editor for Aldys treasure hunt because I can't make her invincible and the file data is too big and this screenshot says all

What type of cheat menus and can you give step by step instruction with a video?

The instructions in the download file is pretty self explanatory.
Personally, I manually edit the plug in file with notepad since I haven't had much luck with the file that can do it for you.

Keep in mind that you also need to put in a comma for that code, otherwise you didn't close out that plug in that use to be the last plug in.

You are on your own for other games that are still packaged...I haven't attempted that before

quazar

May 30, 2017
Here's the gallery save.

I used cheatmenu to teleport into the room and edit variables so I have no idea what will happen if you try to leave the gallery room...
Thanks a bunch. Usually this kind of game hard to find full saves due to being a bad game and least popular. God should hire you for doing God's work like this

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Thanks a bunch. Usually this kind of game hard to find full saves due to being a bad game and least popular. God should hire you for doing God's work like this
Its a two hour game and the gallery is unlocked upon the normal ending. Its not God's work lmao

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Yep, am now beginning to wonder if those who say its so horribly bad either do not have English as their main language or just have an incredibly high standard for MTL.
There is two types of MTL and this is what people want to know.

1. MTL (gibberish out. Thrown into a translator no editing done. Just a trash fake translator)
2. EMTL (edited MTL so that it makes sense and is readable. Effort was put in to bring a good game to us)

I appreciate the ones that actually attempt to translate by editing it so it's playable and putting effort into translating it when they do not know the language. Lazy trash MTL I have no DAMN respect for at all stop shoveling crap at us that has no effort involved!

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
There is two types of MTL and this is what people want to know.

1. MTL (gibberish out. Thrown into a translator no editing done. Just a trash fake translator)
2. EMTL (edited MTL so that it makes sense and is readable. Effort was put in to bring a good game to us)

I appreciate the ones that actually attempt to translate by editing it so it's playable and putting effort into translating it when they do not know the language. Lazy trash MTL I have no DAMN respect for at all stop shoveling crap at us that has no effort involved!
While that is true, there are certain MTLs such as this one from my playthru that is understandable.

Even if this is just a point and click MTL without much editing you can understand the story, and the dialogue in the scenes makes sense, as well as having 0 translation related bugs. I won't say that it is good by any means but it is acceptable like scoring a 6/10 in a test and wouldn't exactly call it horrible.

Also from what I've heard from a well known MTL/DMTL translator Shisaye, when the game is short such as this one MTL becomes more understandable while for a game that is long the MTL becomes unintelligible.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes