Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
so erm can someone tell me what is this remastered about?
- new renders (background is improved)
- change of coding (player will probably not notice though)
- MASSIVE waste of time to keep up until new content will happen
- messing up the whole project (imho)

Last edited:

myself

Sep 21, 2017
- new renders (background is improved)
- change of coding (player will probably not notice though
- MASSIVE waste of time to keep up until new content will happen
- messing up the whole project (imho)
so its basicaly any artist at some point in their life when they look back at their project and think they can "redo" better :p

• Haha
Reactions: Tiasung and BUCCO

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
so its basicaly any artist at some point in their life when they look back at their project and think they can "redo" better :p
sure - but still my personal thoughts are "IF improvements, then FIRST with new content - THEN remaster the existing "older" part".
Why not just make a cut, end the current content as maybe "Part 1" and continue with an improved "Part 2"?
Why remaster all from scratch (which means wasting another year before new content)?
And why do i even read this thread anymore? there are so many other good games out there which are actually updated by CONTENT :rolleyes:

myself

Sep 21, 2017
sure - but still my personal thoughts are "IF improvements, then FIRST with new content - THEN remaster the existing "older" part".
Why not just make a cut, end the current content as maybe "Part 1" and continue with an improved "Part 2"?
Why remaster all from scratch (which means wasting another year before new content)?
And why do i even read this thread anymore? there are so many other good games out there which are actually updated by CONTENT :rolleyes:
cuz not everyone is a pro :p

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Alright guys,

I see there is quite some confusion going on here and I will help you to clarify some things...

Some of us were looking for a lesbian route when it originally launched, we didn't get one. I checked back to see if anything had changed and we'd get that.

The improvements don't mean anything to me if the game isn't what i'm interested in. The creepy old twat was the deal breaker the first time and he's the deal breaker this time.

I can't think of a bigger turn off than a gorgeous character being creeped on like that.

The improvements only benefit people that are fans of the game already. I only really commented for those like me and V that wondered if the story had seen any improvements. Just want to make sure people looking for that don't waste their time as that hasn't changed.

Don't get me wrong, it's great fans get some improvements but it's the story and a certain character that put some of us off originally and that's still the same. Shame because the female character models are gorgeous.
I know you want the old guy being removed from the game and to play as a lesbian. And honestly, I would like to give you that (no kidding), but then it would be a completely different game to make and this is something I can't afford right now. In the end, this is only a one-man-project.

I get what you were looking for, but there is one thing I don't understand in your case.

I don't know where you have this information from, but I have never said that there will be a lesbian-only route in my game nor that this will be my focus. So why do you judge the game for something it never wants to be in the first place?!
It's like being a vegan and going to a butcher and than complaining about him selling meat instead of vegan food. It doesn't make sense. The butcher could be the best in the world but he still would get bad reputation from the vegan. I see no point in doing that. Wrong store.

The only question is, how long will the dev need to catch up the story - which might be months if not years (as he has basicially to re-render the whole game
So this means no Alenja sex time until 2023?
but is that enough to wait 2 years (or more) to progress the story?
You are completely wrong on that and it would be nice of you if you don't spread false information.

I have said several times by now, that I don't need/want to remaster the whole game!

Now that the first remaster version is out, I will update the game more frequently (v0.015 has already been released on patreon). As I said above, I don't need to rework the whole game, just the very old scenes who comes 2D backgrounds and stuff. I expect it to be no more than 25-30% of the latest games content (0.21) that needs an overhaul. In addition some scenes will be extended and new scenes will be added.

With that being said, it will probably take a few months, not years.

Furthermore, you want new content? The Remaster Version already comes with new content.
It's fine that you want to see the story continue (I want that too), but I don't understand why everyone is so salty about anything and everything.

I have put countless hours of hard work into the Remaster Version of the game and I see very little appreciation for that. And that's still fine. But constantly bashing the game and spreading false information is not.

In the end, you (the customers) are living in an absolute paradise here. There are countless devs working their asses off just for your pleasure. There are mods and staff members who keep working in their freetime to keep this site rolling. And you can choose from thousands of thousands of erotic games what you want to play, FOR FREE.

I like this version more, even though it starts from the beginning, but it's richer, in dialogues, characters and story (before there were 7 girls in the village, now it's paradise, with that it follows that there will be more scenes - I hope and old scenes , I will probably be more extensive) I will not continue playing the classic version and I will only play this remaster. Thank you for the improved game, although it will be a long way to go as far as the classic version. (I think even orcs, they are happy that there are more girls in the village, hahaha and you can add more lesbian scenes) once again, thank you ;-)
THANK YOU, finally someone who understands what the Remaster Version is all about (y)

so erm can someone tell me what is this remastered about?
you can read the full Changelog for v0.01

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Alright guys,

I see there is quite some confusion going on here and I will help you to clarify some things...

I know you want the old guy being removed from the game and to play as a lesbian. And honestly, I would like to give you that (no kidding), but then it would be a completely different game to make and this is something I can't afford right now. In the end, this is only a one-man-project.

I get what you were looking for, but there is one thing I don't understand in your case.

I don't know where you have this information from, but I have never said that there will be a lesbian-only route in my game nor that this will be my focus. So why do you judge the game for something it never wants to be in the first place?!
It's like being a vegan and going to a butcher and than complaining about him selling meat instead of vegan food. It doesn't make sense. The butcher could be the best in the world but he still would get bad reputation from the vegan. I see no point in doing that. Wrong store.

You are completely wrong on that and it would be nice of you if you don't spread false information.

I have said several times by now, that I don't need/want to remaster the whole game!

Now that the first remaster version is out, I will update the game more frequently (v0.015 has already been released on patreon). As I said above, I don't need to rework the whole game, just the very old scenes who comes 2D backgrounds and stuff. I expect it to be no more than 25-30% of the latest games content (0.21) that needs an overhaul. In addition some scenes will be extended and new scenes will be added.

Furthermore, you want new content? The Remaster Version already comes with new content.
It's fine that you want to see the story continue (I want that too), but I don't understand why everyone is so salty about anything and everything.

I have put countless hours of hard work into the Remaster Version of the game and I see very little appreciation for that. And that's still fine. But constantly bashing the game and spreading false information is not.

In the end, you (the customers) are living in an absolute paradise here. There are countless devs working their asses off just for your pleasure. There are mods and staff members who keep working in their freetime to keep this site rolling. And you can choose from thousands of thousands of erotic games what you want to play, FOR FREE.

THANK YOU, finally someone who understands what the Remaster Version is all about (y)

I wasn't spreading any information false or otherwise. I was just asking about how much we'll have to wait until Alenja's real sex scenes. In that same page I said you have to do the game you want and how you think is better.
Now, you ask about the salty comments and whatnot. Well, remasters or remakes are a trend and some of us prefer stories going forward instead of revisiting the same scenarios again.
Good luck with the remaster and I hope you get more recognition.

Reactions: Tiasung

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
You mean it will take a few months after it has already taken 4 months? (You started redoing the scenes in early December.)

I think you should take my suggestions seriously, this is a pirate site and as I have said before the premium content will be posted at some point. You can make a decision that benefits you, your game and us or just be stubborn and wait... But take your time, I just wanted to let you (and fellow pirates) to know.

Last edited:

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
I understand people's reactions that they have to start from the beginning (I also had a mixed feeling about it) but after playing 0.01 I was lucky, (I didn't have to use the tactics BAD BOYS, 1,2,3,4, .... 10 - huuusaaa) that I can, my favorite series to play, in better quality and it would be unreasonable, if I bet that instead of something good I would get something even better hahaha and I think that the players who played the previous version, they will agree and support the creator of the game with positive lyrics, in the development of the game to please him to have a greater desire to produce the game what he wants and which will be better for us. I'm looking forward to the next update and thank you ;-)

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Alright guys,

I'm here because there's NOT a purely lesbian route. I don't play lesbian games. There are plenty of other games out there for those who have other fetishes. Keeping doing what you're doing. Those who follow will follow. Those who don't can easily find another game. I don't understand why people have to beg a dev to change their game to fit a certain demographic, when that would just run off a different demographic. That makes no logical sense to me. You lose 100 fans of what you're making just to gain 100 fans of what you changed it to. And then that just takes more time, and slows production down more. The game was great as it was, but I understand why you're revamping it. Patience is a virtue, and I'm still excited for the future of the game. \m/ :) \m/

Last edited:
Reactions: Nameless King

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Alenja's Adventures REMASTER v0.025.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 21.05.2021 (v0.025)

Last edited:

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
I wasn't spreading any information false or otherwise. I was just asking about how much we'll have to wait until Alenja's real sex scenes. In that same page I said you have to do the game you want and how you think is better.
Now, you ask about the salty comments and whatnot. Well, remasters or remakes are a trend and some of us prefer stories going forward instead of revisiting the same scenarios again.
Good luck with the remaster and I hope you get more recognition.
No offense meant. I was talking about the last 4 pages in general and those 3 quotes were just an example of what I'm talking about. And yes I have read your other post too and I agree with it. Thx

You mean it will take a few months after it has already taken 4 months? (You started redoing the scenes in early December.)
If you remember correctly in december I was still working on the old version (incl. one of your requests) and I also did some re-rendering for older scenes as preparation for the remaster version. But that's not what I was talking about, I said that after the release of v0.01 remaster, it will probably take a few months to finish the overhaul.

I'm here because there's NOT a purely lesbian route. I don't play lesbian games. There are plenty of other games out there for those who have other fetishes. Keeping doing what you're doing. Those who follow will follow. Those who don't can easily find another game. I don't understand why people have to beg a dev to change their game to fit a certain demographic, when that would just run off a different demographic. That makes no logical sense to me. You lose 100 fans of what you're making just to gain 100 fans of what you changed it to. And then that just takes more time, and slows production down more. The game was great as it was, but I understand why you're revamping it. Patience is a virtue, and I'm still excited for the future of the game. \m/ :) \m/
Right, that's exactly my point!
I don't judge anyone for his fetish or what he would like to see in a game. I would go even that far and say that I always do my best to please the whole community and put as much as I can in my game, as long as it makes sense, at least.

But here is the thing:
I can't please everyone! It wouldn't work! Some people want to see this and others want to see the exact opposite from it. It's an impossible thing to do.

And that's why I would like to see more people being, at least a bit, more open-minded about games and fetishes in general. I'm not saying everyone has to like everything in a game, but it would help if people don't judging a game just because there is one single fetish or character they don't like and then bashing the game just because they can.

Sometimes I get the feeling that if there is one single aspect of a game that isn't in someones taste, the whole game is automatically bad, and needs to be burned to the ground.
Well, I'm not a fan of that. The only thing it does is hurting someones reputation, without any logical sense. And it does kill the motivation of the developer to work on the game.

here is my unofficial android port of Alenja's Adventures REMASTER v0.01.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
As always thank you. Great work (y)

PS: I will update the OP in a minute!

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Well, even 2-3 months more would make at least six months and I doubt that will be enough. So I think you should add something like a quick alternative path and not just more of the same.

And an other thing: the world you are creating seems to get even more confusing. First we had Alenja who knows nothing about sex with a mother who has seen lots of cocks. And now we have women in the same village in modern day stripper clothes with really unpractical high heels and others in mediaval peasant clothes.

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
this game is a scam at this point lol
And what would be the scam? Working hard up to perfectionism, trying maybe too hard to please us, making some poor decisions on the Patreon tiers to keep the game alive, being a bit stubborn or receiving rather low support considering the quality? (To my opinion scandalously low would be more appropriate but maybe this is really niche of a niche stuff.)

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
this game is a scam at this point lol
If you don't like the way the game is going, there's plenty of other games you can go play for free. To be a scam, it would require you paying for the game and not getting a product. Are you donating? Have you received no product? Before bashing a game simply cause you don't like it, you should at least learn the definition of the words you're using. "Scam" is not a fitting word for being butthurt over a revamp.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Hey guys,

like I have announced a few weeks ago, I want to reward all patrons with a Special 4k Nude Wallpaper from one of the New Characters that were coming with the Remaster Version of the game.

If you have missed the post

When I did the Character Reveals I said that the Character with the most Comments and Likes will get that Special Wallpaper.
Well, I will do you one better and change that a little bit.

And here is why:
The very first reveal (Chrystal) I have done in public, so of course there were more people liking and commenting on her reveal. In other words, it would be a little bit unfair for the rest of the cast.

And that's why I will do the following:
Next, I will open up a Poll (for all patrons) and put the First Three most liked and commented Characters from the Reveals in it.
Then you can choose yourself who the winner will be.

Small Announcement:
To spice things up a little bit, I also have a Little Surprise for you regarding the winners wallpaper, which I will announce to you when we actual have a winner :)

Reactions: rick87
3.40 star(s) 60 Votes